"M-Mom he's not.."

Mrs.Jeon gave him a stern look and turned back to go so nobody can't see the tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Kook, this is for your own goodness. I don't wanna see you suffer after I die." she said that to herself and went into the bedroom again.

Jungkook dropped on the floor without sense. He hoped that was a dream, that his mom didn't forbid him to meet Jin again in the first place. He cried silently keeping his head on knees.

By 9.p.m that day and after his mom went to sleep, Jungkook opened the messages. He saw the texts Jin had sent. New tears formed in his eyes blurring the screen while he badly wanted to reply back. But he can't, he can't brake his mom's order so Jungkook switched off the phone and threw it onto a table.

That night Jungkook wept secretly to his pillow. It has only gone a few minutes after he thought that he might have a chance with Jin but it crashed to bits in front of his own face. 

.........................................

Meanwhile Jin was checking for a reply in his phone. He couldn't even close his eyes for second. Jin saw that Jungkook has seen the messages... but no reply at all. What is with this kid?

"Arg...Jungkook-ah, you're driving me crazy baby!" groaned Jin and rolled over to his side getting a call to the other but it said the phone's switched off on the other side.

"What the..." said Jin looking at the phone in annoyed. "Wait, I'll see you in the morning and you're gonna have a punishment for this." Jin smirked and put his head properly on the pillow.

.........................................

Jin was on his way to Jungkook's house. He tapped his fingers nervously on the stirring wheel. When his car turned to the road where Jungkook's house situated, he saw Jungkook walking along, keeping his head down. Jin smiled to himself when he screeched to a stop in front of the boy making him jump away in shock. 

Jin stepped out of the car and ran around it to meet Jungkook with a wide smile on his face. Jungkook just stood there still looking down.

"Jungkookie" he shouted in joy. "It's a good thing I was able to catch up  before you leave. Anyway, why didn't you call me last night?

Jungkook stared down as he fought with himself, not letting the tears fall out. 

"Jungkook?" asked Jin, this time with a worried tone. "Is something wrong?"

Jungkook wanted to just bury himself right there but he knew he couldn't so he decided to escape. He wanted to make a run for it but as soon as he turned to, Jin grabbed him by hand.

"Jungkook, what's the matter?" asked Jin a little harshly. "Why aren't you talking? What happened?"

"J-Just let me go J-Jin." Jungkook tried to sound firm but he stuttered as sobs tried to push through his mouth. His eyes already had tears in them.

"Jungkook, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?"

Jungkook flinched by the raised voice. He slowly looked at Jin's face and saw he too had tears in his eyes. Jungkook felt numb and weak to even stand.

"J-Jin, g-go away. Leave m-me alone.."

Jin was the one who flinched this time in utter amazement. What is he talking about? 

"Wh-why are you being like this Ju..."

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" shrieked Jungkook making Jin loose his grip in his hand. "I DON"T WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN."

And those words hurt...Hurt both of them. Jin felt like his heart's being stabbed with a knife hearing those words. No this can't be happening..He liked me so much yesterday... but why not now? What in the holy fuck just happened?

"J-Junk...."

Jungkook's cheeks were now wet with streaming tears. His whole body shook with agony. He turned and walked away letting his sobs out which had been trapped in his throat for a long while.

Jin watched him go. No, he can't do this to me, he can't.. You should have confessed him yesterday Jin... but he ran away so soon.... this is the time Jin, this will be the last chance... Don't let him go out of your reach while you still can make him yours..

Jin gave the maximum energy to his legs and ran after the half walking, half running figure. 

"Jungkook.."

At once Jin grabbed the youngers hand and pulled him back to him making them bump into each other's chests. Jin hold the bewildered Jungkook tightly by waist and clashed their lips together. Jin started to move his lips roughly against Jungkook's, letting all the frustration through the kiss. Jungkook wiggled in his hold but the more he did it, the more Jin became harsher.

Jin bit onto Jungkook's lower lip making it bleed. Both of them felt the blood mixed salt taste in their mouths as Jungkook groaned in pain. Jungkook didn't have any other option than to punch the older in the stomach making him leap out of him clutching his tummy.

Jungkook panted while wiping his bleeding lip off with his palm.

"H-How dare you...HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME?"

"J-Jungkookie... I love you!" blurted out Jin breathing heavily. "I know I didn't say this before but... I LOVE YOU KOOKIE!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

Jungkook eyes widened as soon as he heard Jin say that. His tears became new and his heart jumped up and down in his chest with happiness. He wanted to run into him and scream that he loved him too. Jin looked at him eagerly  but all came out from Jungkook was the complete opposite of his imagination.

"PERVERT!!" yelled Jungkook from the top of his lungs. "Go away from me, I won't love some stupid pervert like you!!!"

Jin couldn't stand there anymore. He fell on his knees in the road. Tears poured down from his already reddned eyes. 

"P-Please Jungkook.... just tell me? What did I do for you to hate me?....I-I loved you Jungkook, I honestly did ..... I know you also loved me... please don't do this to me ......please forgive me if I had done something wrong.... but don't....don't say you hate me.... i-if you c-can't love m-me back.... at least...let me be your friend... I haven't loved...anyone in this life than you.... please Jungkook...give me another chance... I will prove...that I care about you.."

The cold hearted C.E.O of Kim Enterprises was breaking down in front of a poor boy and it broke Jungkook's heart. He wanted to at least comfort Jin but if he do, he'll try to enter into his heart more than before, so he left..left without looking back...without giving a smallest glance at the older who was begging him to stay... He hurried away crying until he couldn't hear Jin's pleads anymore. 

Even after he came to the main road, he didn't stop crying. People were looking at him but he didn't care. What if they think he's crazy? Let them, because he was the one who's suffering. 

"I'm sorry Jin" he mumbled to himself for the hundredth time.

*********************

(A/N; Every love story has an angst part, so here it is. Anyway, I don't mean to drag this too further so be patience lovely readers. :):) )