9| ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ: ꜱʟᴏᴡ-ᴛᴏxɪɴ

Start from the beginning

So, cute he is!

I averted my eyes back to Sahor

I averted my eyes back to Sahor. I sat near him on the bed and looked closely at the tattoo he had below the nape of his neck. A machete had been tattooed along the full length of his broadened shoulder, with thick lines. Does he like machetes? But why a weapon? My eyes widened in terror as a shiver ran down my spine when I saw what was etched inside the machete tattoo: "NO MERCY." Each word had been designed to correspond to the sharp edge of the Machete.

I try to touch his back but stopped myself as I've stood up from the chair. I made my way out; Chiku soon followed me from behind. I winced slightly while walking, but I ignored the pain.

I looked down to see three of them in the hallway standing in front of a TV. I recognized Hrithik Bhai's face had a deep frowned face now. I cannot see what's going on the TV, as it is angled in a hidden way for my sight.

But, I can determine, it sounds as if it is a news channel. I've made my way back to the room. I caught a glimpse of him, before averting my eyes back towards the TV. I switched it on and decreased its volume, fully.

I searched for the news channel, and a few seconds later, still browsing. As out of nowhere, my finger stopped its move, stunned when I've met with the sight of news captions, in big words.

"Magnifico, Sahor Ranav Sulthan,
Spotted In Red-light Area."

The video is being played as I saw his car moving inside the district, as they specified. Why did he go th- Wait! Oh, no! This is a misunderstanding. I saw the headlines getting changed again.

"Pleasure and Money, his desires."

No, he didn't go there for his pleasure as they're assuming. Now, only it has stuck in my mind, he arrived there to save me. I changed another channel, as I watched a debate going on about him. They're assassinating his image.

I switched off the TV, not able to hear their unpleasant words. I turned back to notice his resting form. He is gonna lash out at me, once he came to know about this. Though it wasn't intended, the situation is proving, me in a frame for his image demolition now.

I feel very guilty right now...

I stood up from the bed and sat on the nearby rocking chair, that is closer to the bed. Chiku ran out of the room as it looks like he loves this place. He has started to run around a lot in here.

An hour has flown, my mind roaming about Sahor till now. How is he gonna react to the news? As my thought got intruded; Hrithik Bhai entered inside.

I noticed a bag in his hand, he gave it to me, telling me he bought it for me. I opened the bag and looked at a dress. It is my favorite one, skirt, and top.