09

Tae is playing with the hem of the sleeves of the hoodie he's wearing. The night is cold and he can see the figure of a man near the pool.

Jungkook stood there the light of the moon  shining on his perfectly carved face and Tae still can't let the thought sink in his mind that this gorgeous yet dangerous man is gonna be his baby's father.

"Hey "

It is the Mafioso who greeted first with a small smile. His hands are both on his back pockets his arm muscles on display, specially his sleeve tattoos.

"Hey, it's late. What do you wanna talk about?" Tae answers, slowly approaching the other.

"I just wanna apologize. For dragging you into my life." Jungkook starts, he looks nervous and his hands can't seem to stop from moving almost everywhere. He'd put it back on his back pockets then he'll start racking his hair with them or tap his leg over the jeans his wearing.

"Jungkook. You do realize that it was me who came walking inside your Tattoo parlor and had sex with you. I practically just waltz in your life like that!" Tae can't help but chuckle. The Mafioso looks so cute blushing and nervous contrary to his looks.

"Still, I wanna apologize. My life's a mess and I don't want you to get dragged into it. I want— you and tye baby to have a normal life."

"You're not sending us somewhere far are you? I thought that maybe we can try to be there for the baby even if we're not together. I still want him to grow with a father. But if you wish to, then it's okay. I was determined to raise Kimchi alone at first—"

Jungkook held both Tae's shoulders to stop him from blabbing.

"Taehyung. I'm not sending my family somewhere far. I too dreamed of having my own family so there is no way I'm doing that. Though the two of you came earlier than I expected, I'm not letting you two go anywhere. Not without me."

Tae can feel his stomach flutter, in happiness. It's an unfamiliar feeling. But he thinks it's a great feeling.

"Okay~ "

A relieved smile surfaced on the Mafioso's face. Jungkook unconsciously hugged him and the pregnant male let out a muffled gasp.

"Sorry. I just... I'm so happy right now. "
Jungkook realized and blushingly let go of him but Tae liked the warmth of the other's body. So the pregnant male held on to his torso tightly that Jungkook had no other choice but to wrap his hands again.

"Kimchi wants to hug his Daddy." Tae reasons.

***

A month has passed and everything seemed to go back to normal, well aside from having a new house the rest are still the same.

Jin is busy with his business and Jimin is back to Uni. Jungkook asked Tae if he wants to go back to school but he decided to just focus on his pregnancy.

Being pregnant is not very easy, specially since he's a male Carrier and they are more prone to miscarriage than women.

His cravings worsened just in a week but he's happy since Jungkook attends to him as long as he can.

He's starting to get to know the man. He's apparently an adoptive child of an Italian businessman who passed away and left all his reaches solely to Jungkook.

He's not yet sure how they joined the mafia and he's not that close to the man that yet to ask him comfortably. He has suspicions that they participate in an illegal business but he's not hundred percent sure yet.

His days are spent inside the pent house with either Jin, Jimin, Yoongi or Jungkook.

Yoongi did became Jimin's driver and would sometimes accompany him when Jungkook can't.

"Hey, Yoonie~ can you hand me the syrup please."

Jimin pleads eyes focused on his phone the fresh from the pan waffles in front of him in a white plate.

"Get it yourself. I'm cooking." Yoongi grumbles turning his back on the now pouting Jimin and went back to cooking.

"It's just beside your pancake butter. It's within your reach." Jimin replies annoyed.

"Yeah? And you have feet. Come and get it, or maybe you want to just eat your phone for breakfast then?"

Yoongi bites back as equally annoyed. Tae just sits there watching them amused. It's now a normal sight to see in the morning.

Yoongi and Jimin bickering. You could say his mornings aren't boring.

"Here's your hot choco."
Tae looked up at Jungkook who just finished making him hot choco.

"Thanks Kookie~" he happily took a sip of it as Jungkook took the seat beside him smiling fondly at the pregnant male.

Yoongi and Jimin still fighting in the background, Jungkook doesn't pay them no mind. He's just stupidly staring at this adorable person who's carrying his kid.

---

Hello. Sorry for updating late.
Thing's happened and I had to get my shut together lol

Anyways as planned, this Fic won't be filled with action and thrill this is supposed to be fluffy.

I had imagined Mafia/Gangster Kook being soft over Taehyung who is carrying his Kid.
So yeah! I'll be updating fluffy chaps and maybe create a little drama lol! I'm not a fan of heavy plots! I want my babies to be Happy 🤧 they deserve to be happy.

Thanks for reading!
Comments and Votes are very much appreciated 💗 love you 💗💗

BTW TAEKOOK BEING DOMESTIC COUPLE DURING HARRY'S CONCERT AccCccKkKK 😭😭