05

" how about purple ? " the two males have their eyes on five baby cribs with different colors.

" but your room is pastel yellow, so let's choose something softer in color." jimin hums as he careful checks each one. 

" isn't it too early to be choosing cribs Jiminnie ? "

" it's better to buy kimchi's things while we still have time and money, before you spend it all on eating and games." Taehyung rolls his eyes at his friend and decided to look around instead.

a very cute TaTa onesie caught his eye that he rushed to the hanged clothing and giggles. good thing that the onesie is unisex so wether kimchi is a girl or a boy, it's okay to buy it. 

" chim look ! isn't it cute ?" the pregnant male gushed as he showed the blue onsie to his best friend who smiled and nods while giggling.

" that'll look very cute on kimchi , let's go look for more ! " the two started to look for more baby clothes, and the thought about the crib forgotten.

they spent the rest of their day on the mall, eating and bought more baby clothes. 

__

" God I'm tired" the pregnant male groans. Jimin chuckles as he provided their orders to the waiter. After that the waiter nods and left after telling them food will be there in thirty.

" We spent a little over the budget but it's fine it's for my goddaughter." 

" I told you many times that we're not going to talk about the gender yet. I want it to be a surprise !" The other whines 

" Whatever, I still want it to be a girl. But of course I would still love kimchi no matter what the gender is." Tae smiles and their topic changed.

They were at the OB that morning for the baby's check up then they decided to go visit the nearby mall Jimin wants to check out for Kimchi's stuffs. 

The two are now in a pretty fancy restaurant both tired and famished. 

As the two are chattering about their favorite artist , Two Tall Handsome Males entered the place in an expensive tux both wearing business-like expression as one of the waiters lead them to a private table that was booked for them. 

This caught Jimin's eyes and he froze in his seat. They look utterly familiar he remembers the taller ones face , he had seen him before he's just not sure where. 

In front of him Taehyung continued to talk not noticing the way his best friend already have his attention to something else. 

And how Jimin's eyes widens when he saw tattoos on both males skin as they move. Particularly on the taller one's neck. Then it hit him.

"Fuck" 

He curses this made Tae confused, his brows furrowed.

" What ?" 

" I'm sorry , oh here's the food !" 

They're orders came and Jimin decided to have his focus on their food instead. They ate their fill until he could feel someone looking at their table, it burns holes in his head. In his peripheral view the two men have their eyes on them, this made him feel uneasy.

Jimin stared at Tae eating happily , he bit his lip and decided.

" I'll just go to the restroom real quick Taebear !" 

The pregnant male nods, gnawing on his chicken happily oblivious of how there's a change in Jimin's mood.

He gave them a look , before standing up and walks to the bathroom. 

One's he's inside he waited a few seconds. And as expected one of them followed, the one he's familiar with.

"Are you following us ?" He almost snarled as he stared at the tall attractive male through the mirror's reflection. A dimpled smile spreads to the taller's perfectly sculptured face. 

" Nice to meet you again too...Mr.Park." his smooth velvety voice some how calmed Jimin down, he doesn't look like he's planning on something...for now that's what he thinks. Base on how he's dressed, they might have a meeting with a very important person.

" We're not following you two , rest assured. "

Jimin didn't say anything back and just washed his hands. A lot of things are going on inside his mind right now.

He already have a hunch that there's something mysterious about the Tattoo Artist. When he found out about who the Father is, even though his Friend is determined to raise the baby alone he needs to check the Father's background. What if he's a drug lord ? A gangster ? Or a Thief ? 

He paid his father's men to do a background check on the father, but his men wasn't able to find any. Even his other tattooist friends, there's nothing it's like their background is totally restricted and it's making him apprehensive.

"W-who are you ?" He whispered facing the man who still have that very same dimpled smile.

"I'm afraid right now is not yet the time to get to know each other Mr. Park." Comes his velvety voice. Jimin blinks up at the male.

"What do you mean ? " 

"Until we meet again. Say send my regards to Mr.Kim Seokjin. Goodbye" the man walks out, The smaller was left puzzled and took a few minutes to actually move and follow the tall Tattoo Artist but he's already out of the restaurant with his company.

Jimin stared at their retreating back, he's now convinced that those people are no ordinary. And it makes him curious and uneasy at the same time.

The male came back to their table Taehyung beamed at him.

" You're back ! The waiter served us their delicious parfait. I said we didn't order but he said that it's on the house, and I never say no to food you know." Tae grins already eating half of the dessert. 

" We should leave Tae." Jimin suggested.

" After I finished this." The other pouts, and Jimin can't really argue. He's pregnant and moody, he can't handle a whining Taehyung right now. He has too much shit to think about.