Chapter 8 : Is He Is Crazy?

Start from the beginning

Jackson beckoned to him, "Yixing , come here."

Lay went to sit next to him and looked around. There were a few people in the karaoke box from the same school. When they looked at him, he felt a little nervous, but then they gave Jackson an admiring look.

Lay couldn't understand it, he didn't know what they were doing. At just that moment, Jackson passed an arm over his shoulders. His face was a little red, so he had already been drinking quite a bit.

"Why are you sitting so far away? Come on over, everyone, my Yixingxing won't bite, right?"

Jackson turned to look at him with a smile on his face, pressing in close so his mouth was almost touching his ear. The heated breath mixed with the scent of alcohol made Lay uncomfortable. Without batting an eyelid, he pushed Jackson back, saying, "I'll bite you if you come close again."

Although he had a wooden expression, this was obviously a joke. Everyone there didn't expect that Xing Ge, who was at the top of the "T University's Most Prominent People Not To Mess With" list, could even make a joke and they couldn't help but feel admiration for Jackson , who could subdue him a bit.

Jackson 's reputation was getting a boost, so he was in a very good mood. He magnanimously loosened his hold, taking a drink and handing it to lay, and then hooked together their arms. The posture ending up looking a bit like the exchange of wine cups at a wedding (jiaobeijiu) and he teased, saying, "Shall we?"

Lay wasn't afraid, "Let's."

The two looked at each other, raised the cups at the same time, and, as the surrounding people heckled and cheered, they each took a bold, long drink until the cups were empty.

Jackson , who finished drinking first by a mere second, laughed, "I won!"

Lay also laughed, "You didn't say it was a race."

Jackson was stunned speechless for a moment at the sight.

Lay was revered purely due to his fearsome reputation, but he actually didn't look fierce at all. His exquisite facial features were usually covered up by his icy countenance and it was this cold face that inspired others to fear him.

But he was smiling now, his slightly upturned lips glistening and simmering with the drink, and there was a soft blush on his face, which melted away his iciness, but the arrogance in his eyes was undiminished, like the glint of the sharp edge of a sword. It was a beauty that could inspire a man to make a move, but it was also offered danger to those who would do so.

Jackson gulped hard, pulling at Lay 's arm, and, under the wide watching gazes of the surrounding people, kissed him.

It was an unexpected move, so Lay didn't have time to avoid it. He could only tilt his head, so Jackson 's kiss landed on the side of his face.

The others thought he was being shy and still cheered loudly. Lay turned his head and swept his gaze around coldly, making them go instantly and completely silent.

"I'm not feeling very well, I'll head out first." He was giving Jackson some face, but everyone could see that this was just an excuse.

He immediately got up to get out of the booth. Before he could take more than a few steps, Jackson chased after and caught him.

"Are you crazy?" Jackson had never been rejected over and over or made to lose face in a public place like this and his long-suppressed dissatisfaction finally broke free.

Lay's eyes were cold, "I should ask you the same thing, did you skip over my consent?"

Jackson was outraged. "What's wrong with me? You like me, I like you too, we will be together eventually. And if I'm not wrong, your first heat is a few months away, right? At that point, we'll have to sleep together, so isn't it normal to give it a practice run now? "

The words were so explicitly frank, but lay didn't have any apprehension, raising an eyebrow and sneering, "You're so confident that I'll sleep with you?"

"Who else?" Jackson asked, "Do you have any other candidates? For example, your pheromone-deficient roommate? Stop joking around, you know that alpha's pheromones are too weak and you'd be tortured by your heat."

Lay couldn't argue back. Indeed, unless he quickly came to like a powerful alpha in the next two months and unless that other party liked him back, his only options for his heat would be Jackson or some random, free alpha he found.

He didn't dislike Suho , it was just that suho's pheromones might not be able to ease the fever of his heat. If so, he could be endangering his health, so choosing him was too risky.

But he really didn't like how Jackson had worded it, as if they weren't together because they liked each other, but because they needed to be together due to biology.

"I have nothing more to say to you, reflect on what you did wrong, otherwise don't come near me again."

He said it politely and put Jackson out of his mind, shaking off the other's hand. He turned and left without looking back.

Even if he could only be forced to get together with him in the end, at this moment he would never let a disrespectful alpha do just whatever he pleased.

This was his bottom line and also his last battleground before his heat came.

Update : 20 Nov 2021
Total words : 1632

Update : 20 Nov 2021Total words : 1632