"them bright ass train tracks is blinding the people." he covered my mouth and i mugged him.

"but anyways today i'm here with." i pointed the camera at him.

"she here with the biggest steppa ej, go suscribe to my only fans link in bio." he winked at the camera and i scrunched my face up.

"eww, so y'all we finna do the having sex prank on my brothers and sai." i put the camera down on the dresser.

"they went to the store to grocery shop, so they might be out for a while but me and ej home alone so you know we gon do some dumb shit." i nodded and he dapped me up.

"so we gon just lock the door and be making mad noise, if they burst through that mf thenn shii." i scratched my head.

"i should leave my drawls on the couch." ej said and i shook my head no.

"but yea y'all lemme set up this camera." i hid it on my shelf.

"let's do a tiktok." ej set his phone up.

"cause after all this time, i'm stilll innntoo youuuu." we sung and then started getting sturdy.

"nahhh we too cold!" he laughed and posted the video.

"hell yea, ron suno needa fly us out." i said.

a few minutes later we heard a car pull up in the driveway.

"shit they here!" i whisper yelled.

"fuck i shoulda brought my macaroni!" ej whisper yelled.

"bruh what?!"

"to make macaroni noises...duh." he rolled his neck and i shook my head.

"they coming." i peeped out the door and saw the door downstairs opening.

i locked the door and rushed over to the bed.

"go on nigga!"

"girl what the fuck i'm posed to say?!"

i started rocking the bed back and forth making it hit the wall.

ej started clapping his hands

"FUCK!" he moaned and i burst out laughing.

"wait for real be serious." he laughed and i stood up straight bringing myself together.

"EJ." i moaned and he started doing that deadly silent laugh.

"get the fuck up nigga!" i laughed hitting his arm.

he started clapping louder and i moaned.

"SHIT YOU LIKE THAT?" ej squirted some lotion on the floor right in front of the door.

"YES DADDY!" i said and he did the windex bottle laugh.

"MAN WHAT THE FUCK?" we heard something drop and then footsteps coming up the stairs.

"HARDER EJ!" i moaned louder and he started clapping faster.

"nigga i said harder not faster!"