Chapter 4

I gritted my teeth as I grip the edge of the table.

Norlain-chan -who sits beside me, possessing a blood clone of mine- looked at me in worry.

"How dare they" I said as I glare at no one in particular.

Norlain-chan sighed as she looked at the sun set.

Kabuto is training medical ninjutsu with another clone.

And Orochimaru...he was sent into a mission.

"Even though, we're not 'evil' those two is out of the line" Norlain-chan said as I scoff

"Tch,if I can, I'll just eliminate them out of my way" I said as she shake her head.

"Stop that y'know,you sound like you're the evil one" she said with a chuckle as I sighed.

Are you wondering why I'm angry?

Some years have passed,we didn't get to save Rin...

Sad huh?

Obito... he's with Madara.

But I never mentioned that Rin really died. It was a blood clone of mine. But Obito,we can't get him since he's with Madara. Rin is on a coma,three tails is still with her.

Now now, don't ask me how.

But what really make me angry is that those two good for nothing elders is making Orochimaru like canon Orochimaru.

"Do you know how rags are used,Andrea?" Norlai-nee asked as I blinked.

"People use them to clean up messes,to wipe those dirty disgusting corners they'd never want to touch with their own hands. But in the end,nobody really bothers to save a rag" she said as I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

"They rarely ever try to wash it. When it becomes too dirty and tattered,they just dispose of it and find a new one" she said again sipping on her tea as my eyes widened in shock...

"They say that currently Konoha's rag is Orochimaru" that was the last straw.

"I'm..going...to...kill...them" I seethe as she sighed.

"Look... Orochimaru's back" she said as I literally sprinted to Konoha's Gate in a blink.

I look up to see Orochimaru walking to the village.

After the years of being together, he's like a real brother to me now. And I'm not letting him go in the dark side again,sure he experiments on people. *Cough* rough ninjas *Cough*

Some say he have a twisted, corrupt of a heart.

But...

The village started giving him shady secret missions, many assassination missions. No it's not from my order, it's from those ugly elders. I cut my tie with them long ago.

The village is relying progressively more in his abilities and is showering him with more missions than he can handle.

With each mission,I noticed how his eyes are slowly becoming colder and colder,how they've developed a dangerous glint as they fix on only one direction:forward.

I waved at him as he looked at me. He runs to me as a small smile on his face,silky black hair flowing in the breeze.

"Anee-chan!" He said as I ruffled his hair as he grumbles "ssstop that"

"Haha okay,okay,welcome home,Orochi-kun" I said as he smirked.

"Yeah yeah,whatever"

We walked to our house seeing Kabuto on the front of the door,leaning might I add. His eyes droopy

"Oi,Kabuto-kun" Orochimaru said as he jolted awake. He looked up and his eyes watered

"Orochimaru-nii!" He exclaimed as he went to hug him,I laughed at the scene.

"I missed you! Danzo-anee-san has been cruel in training!" He dramatically cried as I rolled my eyes.

"Anee-sssan" Orochimaru said glaring at me knowing how my training works. It's a total hell "how can you do that to my otouto" he said hugging Kabuto protectively like a mother hen as Kabuto just sobbed more dramatically.

But you can see him poking his tongue out then going back to his sobbing non-sense.

"Stop being so dramatic geez" I said rolling my eyes as Kabuto giggled.

"Ne! Ne! Kabuto-kun,you should go shower now hm? I'll make your favorite-"

Before I can finish my sentence he sprint into his room with "HAI!!!"

I chuckled as Orochimaru shake his head as we enter the house and walk to our own training ground.

As I look as Orochimaru,I noticed the change. I noticed how tired and worn out he looks,dark patches surrounding his eyes and the almost grayish color of his skin. His once plump cheeks are now sunken deep,making his cheek bones more prominent.

I grabbed both of his hands "Orochimaru,have you been well"

His eyes widened at me,I never called him his full name before.

"Have you been sleeping well? Have you been eating well? I know that you've been out into alot of missions lately and i-" I stopped mid-sentence as he hugged me

"Almossst like they're trying to kill me" I feel a drop of tear or two land on the back of my neck. "Anee-sssan... I'm tired...all thossse missssionsss...I...I have to kill many livesss just to return alive...I..."

I shush him as I patted his back as I run my hands on his hair.

He sobs as he told me how difficult his last mission was. I know that Orochimaru isn't like any other ninja. He is strong.

Did they send him on this mission with hopes that he will not return... I'm going to-

"Anee-sssan,I can feel your Killer Intent,pleassse calm down" he said as I sighed and nod "or elssse you'll dessstroy the whole world"

"Hey!!"

He just chuckled as he hugged me again "thank you,anee-sssan... you've been alwaysss been there for me" he said as I hugged him back

"I know...even though you're a pain in the snake ass"

"Hey!"

"Anyways,look here" I said as I pull out a mirror and show him his face

He looked at the reflection and gasp in horror as he cries more "no...no... that'sss not...no" he cried in depression as the rainy cloud appears in the top of his head making me laugh

"Come on, let's go and make you look like yourself again"

I said pulling him from the grass and into the house he's still sobbing

"Yeah, let'sss do that,I look horrible! Like a character jussst got pulled out from a horror movie!"

"Haha I know...hey...you still have the hiss on your words"

"Ssshut up!"

"Anyway..." He trailed off "how will you feel if I'll become a rough nin?"

"Don't even go in there Orochimaru"

"Hai..."

(≧▽≦)
IG|artistickunoichi
Tiktok|uzumakisakuhi
Wattpad|UzushioHimeSakuhi

*Cough* For the beloved Madara's Sexiness and Wattpad God. I believe that you have already voted,if not feel free to become Deidara's Art.

Ps. a character just got pulled out from a horror movie.