college project

Depuis le début

Ashish: we'll meet soon my sugar cube! And I'll make sure you will fall in love with me.

Shrawani's p.o.v

I don't know why I don't feel like going to college. I don't want to go but I have to go anyways cause the teacher has informed us about today's event.

Outfit 👇

I got inside college and went straight into my class

I got inside college and went straight into my class. The event didn't took place in auditorium cause only one class will be selected and how unlucky my class got selected. I step inside my class and saw many people wearing black suit. I went straight to my seat without even bother to look at them. But what I don't know is someone is staring at me the whole time.

Ashish's p.o.v

Outfit👇

We arrived at her college and went to shrawani's classroom

We arrived at her college and went to shrawani's classroom. We picked her class on purpose just to make our plan successful. As we all came in class my eyes started searching shrawani. There were many bitch's trying to get my attention as I was ignoring them. But rn I just want to meet my baby. I searched her in whole class but didn't found her. Maybe she didn't arrive yet. Then I went to sit with my team. I was looking at my phone cause event was going to start in 5min.

Suddenly Kunal tapped on my shoulder while pointing at someone who was standing next to the door. When my gaze fall on the person, I felt like something that I've never experienced before. That's it! I'm truly deeply madly crazily in love with her. There my kitty is standing in front of the door looking down as the fucking guards were checking her I'd. Yeah we have to do this so another bitch's from different class won't disturb the event. She came in looking down and just pass by, us not caring to glance at all of us. She went to her seat and was just looking out. Shit! How can she look that breathtaking! Her soft silky hairs hitting her cheeks cause of air. I'm not mad at all because she didn't looked at me. Infact I am happy cause she didn't bother to look at other men's and flirting like those sluts. The event was about to start and bhuvan did the opening. All the time in event my eyes didn't leave her. I chuckled at how cute she is trying to focus on what bhuvan said. Then it was my turn to give speech. I held the mic and other girls started cheering like idiots, but my sugar cube was looking at me in confusion. I smirked and wondered if she remembered me.