Chapter 7 : My first tea party

Start from the beginning

"What's the matter?", I asked him.

"Can I just stay near you? I'm scare...", He mumbled.

"It's okay. I will be at your side. Don't worry", I comfort him.

He nodded at me. I understand about his situation. When you met so many people for the first time, you will get nervous and scare especially a kids. They need someone to hold their hand. It's make them relax and save. I knew that feeling.

"Kellen, go to the kids area with Kevin. I want to talked with someone", the Duke said with a serious tone while looking at someone.

"Yes, dad! You can count on me", I said.

The Duke leave us alone and vanish among the crowd. I and Kevin go toward the kids area. They're also a food like sweet at the long table.

It's time to start the mission. Find an alliance!

I looked around to find a target but the others kids avoided us for some unknown reason. I don't know what I did wrong. More likely they scare of us.

"Ellen.... You shouldn't glared at them", my brother interrupt.

"What? I didn't!", I said.

"You just did", He sighed.

I just remember about my natural evil. It's really hard to take control of it. I need to learn to control my villainess natural evil.

"I guess so", I said.

"Hello", unknown voice greet at me.

It's a girl who greet me. She had a pure black hair and bloody red eyes. She wore a red dress that suited with her eyes.

"Hello, I'm Kellen Arro......", before I could finish my word, she interrupt me.

"Mellifluous. I knew your family name. Many nobles knew that. A purple eyes who symbolic Mellifluous family ", She explained.

This brat!

"Who are you?", I asked her.

"Apologies for the rudeness. My name is Villena Eorn Worlyn. Nice to meet you, lady Kellen", She said.

"It's nice to meeting you, lady Villena", I said POLITELY.

Her eyes full with confidence yet arrogant. She a type of girl I hate but also I need. She is my target and the target approach me first. Interesting.

"It's that your brother?", She asked me.

"Yes, his name is Kevin. He little bit scare with your presence", I explained.

"I apologize if my presence make him uncomfortable", She said.

"It's fine", Kevin mumbled.

"Lady Villena, is there anything else you want to talked about?", I asked her.

"Nothing but you seem like an interesting girl to me. Want to be my friend?", She explained.

My eyes wide open and honestly I don't know how to reply. She just said that directly. Is this a miracle?

"Why you want me to be your friend?", I asked her.

"Because you different from my opinion. You brave and also scary", She smirked.

"Thanks for your complement. You also confident and mature, lady Villena", I complent her back.

"Thanks", She chuckled.

"About your discussion, I agreed to be your friend", I smiled.

"That's great", She said.

"So, is there anything we can do?", I asked her.

"Well, we can eat sweet and talked with a random topic", She suggested.

I nodded and saw someone familiar at the distance. He have pure red hair and dark eyes. Lady Villena realize about my action and looked at the same direction as me.

"Ouh, that's Damien. The Duke Barbarous son. Isn't he handsome?", She asked me.

I just laughed awkwardly and reply,"Yes, he is but he not my type".

"Is that so. He my type but I like someone else..... Also, he have many fans", She explained.

Hahaha...... He also a womanizer in the future.

Damien Lawn Barbarous, the fourth male lead in the novel,"The tales of Luminour empire". He a womanizer as I remember in the novel. But I still like him because of his straightforward personality. Don't blame me why he a womanizer. Blame the author.

"Lady Kellen. Could I ask you something?", She said.

"Sure", I replied.

"Is that true you didn't had a mana?", She asked me without hesitation.

My heart skip a beat when she questioned me. It's really rude to ask people about their personal things. I hate it.

"Yes.... I don't have mana since I get born", I answered.

"I apologize if I asked something very personal to you", She said.

"It's fine", I mumbled.

I felt like something was missing. It's feel doesn't right. I forget something important but I can't figure it out. What actually I forget?

So, hmmmm.... I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Vote and comments ( I like when someone commented my book so feel free to comment it )