Chapter 22 - Finals

Start from the beginning

Midnight: "Midoriya is out of bounds! Todoroki advances to the third round!"

Y/T: 'That was... Woah...'

Next up was Kirishima versus Bakugo. Kirishima charged for Bakugo, throwing vicious punches left and right. Bakugo tried to use his explosion into Kirishima's side, but it didn't work. Kirishima withstood the blow and kept attacking. Bakugo continued to evade, waiting for the perfect moment... and finally, with a gigantic explosion, made it through Kirishima's hardening.

Present Mic: "Bakugo wins again!!!"

Y/T: 'Aw man... I was really rooting for you, Kirishima...'

Iida versus Shiozaki had Iida as the winner. And Tokoyami beat Mina. Now it was time for Todoroki versus Iida.

Present Mic: "Let's move right on to the next round! Both of these competitors come from famous hero families! It's a fight between elites! Todoroki versus Iida! START!!"

Todoroki starts the match by sending a giant wave of ice towards Iida. Before it reaches him, Iida jumps and goes for a kick to Todoroki's head. Todoroki ducks just in time and tried to freeze Iida in place again. Iida grabs the back of Todoroki's shirt and starts to drag him across the arena to throw him out of bounds... Then Iida stops in his tracks. His exhaust pipes are frozen solid.

Midnight: "Iida is immobilized! Todoroki advances to the final round!"

Present Mic: "Now for... Tokoyami versus Bakugo!!!!!"

Bakugo instantly sends an explosion towards Tokoyami.

Present Mic: "Bakugo's unstoppable!! Tokoyami's come this far with a series of wins but now he's totally on the defensive!"

The battle ends with Bakugo holding Tokoyami down by the beak.

Midnight: "Tokoyami has surrendered! Bakugo wins!!"

Y/T: 'Bakugo really is cut-throat, huh?'

Present Mic: "Looks like our final matchup has been decided! Todoroki versus Bakugo!! At last, we've arrived!! The best of the best about UA's first years will be chosen!! It's the final match! Todoroki versus Bakugo!!! START!!!!!!"

Like in the fight between Todoroki and Sero, Todoroki sends off a giant ice attack, completely encasing Bakugo. The sound of dull bangs come from the ice structure. Bakugo blasts himself free. Todoroki reaches out for Bakugo, but he sets of an explosion to mauver his way behind Todoroki. Bakugo grabs Todoroki's shoulder and flips him over his shoulder. Before Todoroki is thrown out of the ring, he creates an ice wall to stop him from going any further. Bakugo tries to go in for another explosion, but Todoroki grips his arm and throws him to the side. But something is different this time. Todoroki isn't using his fire. They clash, creating a giant cloud of smoke. When it clears, Todoroki is out of bounds. Bakugo gets up and starts screaming at Todoroki. He picks his limp body up by his shirt and starts to threaten him, but Midnight stops him with her quirk.

Midnight: "Todoroki is out of bounds, Bakugo wins!!!"

Present Mic: "Our winner of the Sports Festival is... Katsuki Bakugo!!!!"

There was a brief intermission before they announced the top three.

Midnight: "Now let's move onto... the Awards Ceremony!!"

Bakugo was chained to the podium. He struggled, trying to break free, but it was no use.

Y/N: "He's been like that since he woke up, huh?"

Midnight: "In third place, we have Tokoyami and Iida. But Iida had a family emergency to attend to. Now for the medals!!! Presenting them this year is... All Might!!!!"

All Might: "I AM HERE... WITH THE MEDALS!!"

All Might steps up to the third-place podium.

All Might: "Congratulations, Tokoyami. You're a strong one!"

Tokoyami bows and thanks him. He moves on to Todoroki.

All Might: "Congratulations, Todoroki. And lastly, Bakugo... this is a bit much, isn't it?"

All Might removes the muzzle from Bakugo's mouth and attempts to congratulate him. Bakugo just kept screaming about this not being a 'real win'. He struggled as All Might tried to put the medal on him. All Might settled for letting the medal hang from Bakugo's mouth. After the Sports Festival, in Class...

Mr Aizawa: "You've all earned a break. You will have the next two days off. I'll organize all the nominations from the Pros and present them after break. Be sure to get some rest."