Chapter 13 - Beyond Plus Ultra!

Start from the beginning

Hand Guy: "Nomu, Kurogiri, do your thing. Let's clear this level!!"

Kiri: "Brace yourselves!"

The hand guy ran towards the five of you, full intent of killing all of you. All Might races, full speed, at Nomu and punches him, right as Nomu tried punching him.

Hand Guy: "I told you before, he has Shock Absorption..."

All Might: "I'm aware!"

All Might goes even faster and punches Nomu over and over again, Nomu doing the same. The wind starts to pick up from the powerful punches, pushing everyone back.

All Might: "It's Shock Absorption! Not Nullification!! Then it must have a limit!! It was made to withstand my one hundred percent?! In that case, I'll give it more than one hundred percent!! A hero is someone who smashes through every obstacle life puts in their way!! Do you know of what I speak, villain??!!!"

All of you just stare in shock, trying not to get blown away. Then, All Might punches Nomu so hard that he flies out of the USJ, breaking though the dome.

All Might: "PLUS ULTRA!!!"

Y/N: "Holy..."

Kiri: "He pounded the Shock Absorption right outta him!!"

All Might: "Now then, villain, we both want to end this quickly."

Hand Guy: "You used cheats... There's no way you're weaker now...!! Did he... did he lie to me...??"

All Might: "What's the matter? Where'd your bravado go? What happened to clearing the game? Try if you can."

Kiri: "That's All Might for you, looks like we're not even players anymore..."

Y/N: "Midoriya, let's head back!! Otherwise we might get in the way."

Kiri: "Let All Might handle this, we gotta go see if the others are okay."

Shoto: "Midoriya...?"

Midoriya just stood there, staring at All Might. The warp guy expanded his body, getting ready to attack. In a flash and a small cloud of dust, Midoriya jumped to All Might, destroying his legs.

Y/N: "Midoriya...??!?!!"

Midoriya went to punch the Hand man and the warp guy appeared before him.

Deku: "LET GO OF ALL MIGHT!!!"

Hand man reached into the portal and his hand came right in front of Midoriya's face. But when his hand almost got Midoriya, a bullet shot through it. Tears of relief filled your eyes.

Y/N: "They're here!!"

Principal Nezu: "Sorry, we're regrettably late. I came back with all the people I could scrape together."

Iida: "Class Rep Tenya Iida! Reporting for duty!"

After that, the villains retreated, you and the rest of the small group went back to the entrance to converse. Outside...

Police Officer: "...16...17...18...19...20! Not counting the kid with the crippled legs, everyone's pretty much unharmed."

Everyone started talking about their experiences during the attack. Though something wasn't sitting well with you.

Y/N: "Sir... is Mr Aizawa oaky...?"

Police Officer: "His arms are riddled with fractures and he's suffering from facial fractures as well. Thankfully, out of sheer luck, he didn't receive any brain damage. It's just... well, the bones around his eye socket area have been crushed to powder. There's a chance it might adversely affect his eyesight."

Y/N: "..."

Police Officer: "As for Thirteen, I fear her back and upper arms have sustained serious lacerations. That being said, her vitals appear to be stable. The same goes for All Might. He's not in critical condition, either. He's being brought to the infirmary to be given adequate treatment by Recovery Girl."

Ochako: "And Deku...?"

Y/N: "Yeah! How's Midoriya?!"

Police Officer: "Midoriya...? Oh! He's in the infirmary too. I have business to attend to there as well."

The class, besides Midoriya, heads back to UA. The day after the USJ incident, school was closed. But today, school was back in session.