Chapter 262 Chu Chu has the foresight.

The two talked together, and the person next to him heard it.

  Sheng Qingyang smiled and said, "Why did Chu Chu remember that he asked your brother to read high school textbooks? I saw you reading it before."

  Song Chu replied, "I think the country must develop and it must need talents. Maybe one day the college entrance examination will be resumed. So if you are prepared, let's take a look at it first. If it really recovers, we will go to college."

  Sheng Qingyang felt very reasonable when he heard it. "The Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University are all based on recommendation, and many people rely on relationships, that is to say, they can't select many talents because of their academic qualifications.

  Now the wind direction above has changed a little, maybe it really seems to be what Song Chu said.

  "Chu Chu has the foresight. If you want to take college entrance exams in the future, you can't go wrong looking at the textbooks now." He said again.

  Yan Fei rubbed his wine glass, "In this case, I have to find a set of high school textbooks when I go back."

  "Are you still going to college?" Huo Kai raised his eyebrows.

  Yan Fei completed many beautiful tasks in both the army and the National Security Bureau. If he was promoted and raised in the future, it would seem a waste of time to go to university.

  Yan Fei smiled and said, "If I can recover in recent years, I will definitely go for the exam. I have been regretting not going to university after graduating from high school."

  Their family was able to send him to the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University, but he felt that he couldn't learn it. There are too many things, and some of the atmosphere is not good, so I went straight to the soldier.

  If he can pass the resumption college entrance examination, he will be able to apply for the military academy.

  Huo Kai said, "That's too much time. You will miss a lot of things when you come back to work."

  Yan Fei shrugged indifferently, and said confidently: "How much I have lost, I will double to make up for it in the future. Just come back."

  For his views, Song Chu agrees, "I also think that if you have the opportunity to go to university first and have an academic degree in the future, it will actually be a bonus for job promotion."

  Gu Yue also said: "I think so too. , After all, you can learn a lot when you enter a regular university in the college entrance examination. If you change it, I will definitely go to the university."

  Huo Kai said, "You have a point, but I won't take the exam."

  He went to workers and peasants. Bing University, plus having been out to work for so long, can no longer enter the books.

  "Cousin, I think you can still look for a book first, and try it at that time." Gu Yue persuaded.

  Huo Kai laughed: "Okay, I will try to find a set of high school textbooks the next day."

  "Qingyang, do you want to take the exam?" he asked.

  Sheng Qingyang thought for a while and said: "Let's see where you are at that time. If you have the opportunity, it would be good to go to a university."

  "I mainly depends on the arrangement at home." He added.

  He hadn't planned to take the political road, but he was sent to the county seat and slowly made some achievements, and he also started to like this road.

  In the past, he was very resistant to the arrangement at home, even deliberately rebellious, now his thinking has matured a lot.

  Everyone understands that, after all, he is taking a different path from the others.

  After this topic was over, everyone talked about other things.

  After a while, Sheng Qingyang watched Song Chu and Gu Yue raise their glasses, "I wish you all success in your work in the provincial capital, steadily rising, and making great achievements."

  Song Chu wants to enter the provincial capital for biopharmaceutical research. So, Gu Yue had to enter the Institute of Physics, he knew it.

  Song Chu and Gu Yue stood up, and touched him with their wine glasses, "Thank you, Brother Sheng, we will work hard."

  Everyone was stunned when they heard the words of the three.

  Song Chu and Gu Yue were going to the provincial capital. They only talked to Tang Feng and Song Youfu, but no one else knew.

  "What? Sister, you and Xiao Gu are going to work in the provincial capital?" Song Laosan asked in surprise.

  Song Chu nodded, "Yeah! So I invite everyone to have this potluck today, just to talk about it."

  "But we will come back often in the future. After all, the county seat is a few hours' drive away from the provincial capital." She Said again.

  The people of the Lao Song family and the Lao Tang family felt proud but also reluctant to give up.

  As expected, Chu Chu was going to fly farther, and I didn't know how long it would take to see each other in the future.

  But this is a good thing. People go to high places and go to low places. So Song Chu can work in the provincial capital. Of course, he has more prospects and development space than in the county.

  Everyone stood up with their wine glasses together, "Come on, we also toast you a glass."

  Song Chu and Gu Yue also poured the wine again and greeted everyone.

  After sitting down, Song Laosi squeezed Song Laosan away and looked at Song Chu with a pitiful appearance.

  "Sister, you are going to work in the provincial capital, then what should I do?" He is now transferred to work in the county food factory, and the younger sister has always been his solid backing.

  The little girl is going to the provincial capital, making him reluctant to leave, but at the same time, she doesn't know what she has to do.

  Song Chu looked at the aggrieved and pitiful appearance of Longfeng Tire's brother, and rarely felt a little softened, and stretched out his hand and rubbed his head.

  "Work in a food factory first. I have already figured out your future development route for you. It must be what you like, but I won't tell you now." After the reform and opening up, she asked her fourth brother to come out and start her own business. , Became the first group of people in China to get rich first.

  After all, the fourth brother himself likes to do business very much. Now he has experienced a lot by running foreign orders in farms and food factories, and the whole person has become more restrained and mature, unlike before.

  Although Song Laosi is an older brother, he is more dependent on his younger sister, "Why don't I go to the provincial capital with you?"

  Song Chu laugh and cry, "I'm going to work Academy, it does not do business, what needs to run a single, you go along doing? Pour some tea?"

  "Do not try that some did, first in dry food factory, At the end of the year or next year, if possible, I will find an opportunity to transfer you to a large factory in the provincial capital to try." It is better to exercise from low to high.

  Song Laosi said with a smile: "Okay, I listen to you, it's the best girl."

  Song Laos is honest, and likes the current breeding work, so he didn't say much.

  Song Lao Er was displeased, so he pulled Song Lao Si up and sat next to Song Chu by himself.

  Agreeing to look at her in a miserable and miserable manner, "Sister, what about me? You can't favor one or the other! I'm your brother too."

  Song Chu raised his eyebrows , "Not bad, this will be an idiom. , How about reading the book and taking a college entrance examination in the future?"

  Hearing this, Song Lao Er had a bitter face in an instant, "You should spare me. I look at the words in the book just like tadpoles, but I want to take the exam. What college, but you don't have the ability."

  "Then what do you want to do?" Song Chu asked casually, playing with the wine glass.

  Her second brother is too impetuous, and he always has to add a sweet date to a stick, otherwise it is easy to get crooked.