Damien

Pat had given her a short tour around to all her classrooms and some of the bigger buildings before heading back to get ready. It was dark when Alona and Pat made their way to the dorm buildings front doors.

Michelle looked stunning in a tight black dress; her eyeshadow was a striking red along her sharp wing. And she wore short red heels. Minwa had blue eyeshadow and wide wings, her body draped in a dark purple dress.

Alona, Pat, and Lulu, wore their uniforms still. But Pat and Lulu had done their makeup and were wearing personal accessories. Pat wore spiked cuffs and thick platform boots. Lulu had on fancy sneakers and a sports jersey with red stripes. Her shiny hair was in a high pony with a bright red headband.

The Witch had only put on a pastel purple sweater.

They made their way to Michelle's house. She didn't live in the dorms; but she did hang out there a lot with her friends. the Leopard lived in a house connected to the back field of the school. The building was close to the border and housing was cheap over there; being So close to that black sand and all. So, she could afford it on her own.

It was The Party house. Or so everyone called it. And when they arrived it was raging. They walked in; Minwa in front of her and Pat behind her. The couch was empty even though so many people were drinking and doing who knows what. And it was obvious why.

Michelle instantly plopped down on her seat and her two girls did as well. Michelle motioned for Alona to sit between her and Minwa. And she did.

Pat walked off and Michelle snuggled Alona's head.

"You're so soft and small. You're a cute little bunny, aren't you?" She said pinching Alona's cheeks gently. Minwa was playing with her hair.

The people around looked oblivious, but Alona could see their eyes dart in her direction ever so quickly. Some clearly making note of Michelle fawning over the Herbivore.

She didn't mind being a kind of pet if it secured her some footing, at least the girls cared about her in their own way? She wasn't sure how to feel about it.

Pat came back with cups for everyone, and the drinking began. some people would walk up to say hi to Michelle and she would introduce Alona as her cute new friend. there were more Omnivores in the school than the Bunny had thought,

They were just talking about different things and Lulu began saying how cute the bunny's white eyelashes are, when a deep voice interrupted.

"Stop fawning over a stupid prey animal. What the fuck are you guys doing?" He rumbled out as he stalked up to the couch. Michelle snorted.

"Damien look at her! We're just having some fun. I don't want to see the bunny get torn apart before she can get to her first class." She replied snidely, looking annoyed.

Damien rolled his eyes. His bright orange hair and striped tail gave him away. His huge build rippled with muscles. The Tiger was smoldering and dangerous.

"I don't trust the Witch." He spat the last word with malice.

"She's bad news. But if you want to play around whatever." He glared at her and it made her flinch, she buried her head in Michelle's shoulder and the Leopard chuckled.

"Aww, don't scare her. How could this small thing hurt us? She's just a rabbit Damien. She's far from corrupted." She patted Alona's head and Damien tsked, swinging around and walking off angerly.

The girls laughed it off, but Alona was quite taken. The way he looked at her almost pinned her.

She felt her heart jump in fright. And she liked it. This strange feeling. Logically she could kill everyone in this house. But physically her Rabbit body's instinct ran wild inside her.