Chapter 3 - It's just a game

Start from the beginning

No one was in the toilets which made me sigh with relief. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone and I had a killer headache. I heard the bell go but I didn't bother going to class, I just looked at myself in the mirror. There were bags under my eyes and my face was drained of colour, I struggled to keep my eyes open. For a moment I closed my eyes to steady my breathing.

After a couple of minutes I opened my eyes and I jumped at the sight of Daniel standing behind me. I prayed that he couldn't hear my heart beating loudly.

His words replayed in my head over and over again.

'You owe me."

I didn't want to show how exhausted and worn out I was, so I put on my usual confident, charming face on.

"What are you doing here? Since you haven't realised this is the girls toilet. Is there something I should know?" I smirked and I was proud of how normal my voice sounded after a stressful couple of days.

_________________

 DANIEL'S POV

She had her eyes closed and she was slowly breathing in and out. She looked beautiful and innocent. I slowly sneaked up behind her wanting to see her reaction when she sees me. I raised my eyebrows just when she was about to open her eyes. She jumped at the sight of me and I chuckled.

"What are you doing here? Since you haven't realised this is the girls toilet. Is there something I should know?" Cataleya smirked.

"No I don't have a vagina if that's what you're thinking and you owe me for saving you." I winked at her.

There was a hint of anger in her eyes but she smirked and tried to look normal. "Listen pretty boy I don't owe you anything. I didn't ask you to save me."

"Well you didn't have time to ask me but I bet you were glad to see me." I looked at her rosy lips.

"Whatever, you can leave now. I want to be alone" She said sullenly.

She turned around to face the mirror again but I didn't move. I put my hand on her waist and turned her around slowly making sure I don't hurt her or make her lose her temper.

"What's wrong?" I asked with confusion, she looked different...

She closed her eyes again and didn't reply.

"Cataleya, you can trust me." But could she? No, she should never trust me because of what I have in store for her.

She kept her eyes closed and said "I don't trust anyone pretty boy, and I'm just tired."

I moved my face closer to hers and whispered in her ear. "You're lying."

She held on to my shoulder and whispered back into my ear causing me to slightly shiver with pleasure.

"So what if I am, I don't know you well enough to trust you." She pushed me back so we were no longer near each other. I sighed in disappointment, but glad that she was smarter than other girls.

Smart move.

"I'm not leaving until I get what I want." I said while looking in to her light ocean blue eyes.

Her eyes were mysterious, how many secrets was she keeping from everyone?

She frowned "And what is it that you want?"

I run my hand through my hair a couple of times before answering. "Well there's a couple of things that I want from you. I want to see you at the party that everyone's going to. I want you to dance with me and then I'm going to kiss you in front of everyone." I winked and slowly made my way towards the door.

"You're so funny I forgot to laugh. I'm not going to kiss you. You can get one of the sluts to do that."

"I wasn't asking for your permission, just informing you." I smirked.

She chuckled as if I was telling her a joke as she pushed past me.

She stopped just as soon as she reached the door. "That's never going to happen." With her last words she left.

I have to make her fall to make my life easier...for the job. I could already tell that she was going to be a challenge, and I for one loved a good challenge.

I'm the player and she's just an easy game.

I wonder how easy it could be to seduce her and break her solid heart? 

It's just a game.

_______________________

Vote - Comment - Fan