Chapter 222 Who Are You?

  Song Chu did not expect that this person would be Yan Fei.

  Yan Fei did not expect to meet Song Chu here, full of guard, he asked again: "Why are you here?"

  Song Chu asked without answering, "Where is Huo Kai?"

  Yan Fei was stunned. Huo Kai? Did you see his car looking for it?"

  "Yeah, I saw his car underneath just now, and then I caught up with the gunshots. What about the others?" Song Chu nodded.

  Yan Fei panted with sweat, "He didn't come, I drove the car."

  Song Chu breathed a sigh of relief when he heard what he said . He didn't come to mean nothing went wrong, which is okay. As soon as she was about to speak, she realized that the people who were chasing were approaching.

  After thinking about it, he walked quickly to Yan Fei and found that he had been shot in the leg.

  She looked at him and said, " Take off the coat on her body." Yan Fei also pointed a gun at her. Not only was she not afraid, but even let herself undress, she was stunned, "What are you doing?"

  Asked to undress as soon as we meet, is this still a woman?

  Song Chu gave him a glance, "What are you thinking about, your leg is bleeding all the time, take off your clothes, and I will wrap it for you, so that I can take you away."

  Yan Fei touched his nose in embarrassment, but He did not relax his vigilance, "How do I know that you and them are not in the same group?"

  Song Chu found that this person was very defensive, but this was the correct way to deal with it, otherwise it would be silly and white.

  "If I were one of them, I would have shouted at the foot of the mountain, and I would help you wrap some wounds."

  She said with a bit of impatience: "Would you like to take it off with you, they will be coming soon." , If you don't believe me, I will leave first." After speaking, he turned around and left.

  Yan Fei gritted his teeth and put down the gun, "Slowly, I take it off."

  He quickly took off his clothes, Song Chu turned around and threw it over.

  Song Chu took his coat and tied up his injured leg forcefully. As soon as he was supported by him, there was a voice from below.

  "There is blood here, chase it." It wasn't very far away.

  Yan Fei's expression changed, and he took a deep breath and pushed Song Chu back, "They're here, don't worry about me, run by yourself."

  Anyway, today's things shouldn't hurt Song Chu.

  She is a delicate little girl, even if she is not afraid of guns, she can't escape here with him. Those people are not vegetarian.

  The most important thing is that they are about to get close. If they find Song Chu, she will be in danger, and they will definitely stop talking.

  Originally, Song Chu was still considering whether to care about this guy, but when he heard what he said, he saw that he was really afraid of influencing his anxiety.

  Without hesitation, he pulled Yan Fei over and threw it on his back rudely, and then suddenly sprinted towards the mountain at the fastest speed.

  Yan Fei was completely dazed, lying on Song Chu's body, watching her running flexibly and quickly in the mountains, suddenly wondering if he was dreaming.

  Such a charming little girl is carrying such a tall man on his back, running swiftly in the mountains, where is he? is this real?

  When Yan Fei doubted his life, Song Chu had already made a circle and started running down the mountain from another direction.

  "Is the car key in the car, or is it on you?" she asked.

  Yan Fei was instantly drawn back to his mind when he heard the question, "In my trouser pocket."

  "Well, that's all right." Song Chu said as he ran behind his back.

  Yan Fei choked, then asked incomparably complicated: "Who are you on earth?"

  Song Chu replied: "Who am I? You don't know? Your colleague!"

  "Are you sure you don't have any hidden identity? Which girl is not afraid to catch up to the mountain when I hear the gunshots? She was so calm when she saw that I was injured, she ran behind me."

  Yan Fei paused and continued, "The key is , A normal little girl, how could she run so fast with a big man like me behind her back."

  He wondered which side Song Chu was from.

  However, the enemy agent's side was excluded, otherwise it would be impossible to save him.

  Song Chuluoluo generously said: "I'm just an ordinary village girl, but it's really not a normal girl, because I'm born with supernatural power."

  "Anyone with guns or injured people is afraid of anything, I can bare hands Killing wild boars and wolves, the body is more agile."

  "Don't say running with you on your back, I can run so fast even with a wild boar of a few hundred catties on my back."

  "You can go to our village at will. People or Huo Kai will know if she asks." She chose to save Yan Fei, and she was bound to expose her skill, so she said half-truth.

  Anyway, she was so powerful that it was not a secret to kill wild boars and snakes with her bare hands in the village, let him investigate.

  And since Yan Fei drove Huo Kai's car, it shows that the relationship between the two is not shallow, at least it should belong to one party.

  When Yan Fei asked Huo Kai about her situation, she could also confirm her words.

  Yan Fei was stunned again, his eyes full of shock that could not be believed, "Are you that tough?"

  Isn't this really bragging to kill wild boars and wolves with bare hands?

  But she ran up and down the mountain with her back so easily, not to mention a woman, even the king of soldiers couldn't do it.

  So her natural supernatural power is real? This is too mysterious.

  When he doubted his life for the second time, Song Chu came with a somewhat domineering voice, "If they hadn't had a gun in their hands, I wouldn't have to take you away at all, I would be able to beat them down in a few strokes."

  Yan Fei: "..." Is this really the charming little girl he has seen before? Isn't it a substitution?

  "You bull." He took a deep breath for a long time and suffocated two words.

  After more than ten minutes, Song Chu ran to the foot of the mountain with Yan Fei on his back.

  But then she realized that something was wrong, she immediately slowed down, then ran to a piece of grass in front of her as a cover, and looked down the mountain.

  Yan Fei also found out what was wrong, and looked at it as well.

  At this time, there was another car at the bottom of the mountain, and five people came down from the top. Four of them ran up the mountain, while the other stayed in place.

  And this man took out a gun from his waist and made a defensive posture.

  Song Chu frowned, and asked softly: "Are they in a group with you?"

  Yan Fei shook his head: "No."

  "That's with the people before?" Song Chu asked.

  Yan Fei said uncertainly: "It's hard to tell."

  "He stayed here, we can't drive anymore." He also frowned.

  Song Chu raised his eyebrows, curled his lips and said, "Who said we can't drive anymore, it's easy to deal with such small shrimps."

  Yan Fei: "..." He felt despised.

  "He has a gun in his hand, don't mess around." For Song Chu's safety, he emphasized.

  Who knew that Song Chu threw him directly on the ground, the wound on his leg almost hurt so that he screamed.

  He couldn't help asking in a low voice, "What are you going to do?"

  "Look." Song Chu threw a look at him, bending over and picked up a palm-sized stone on the ground.