peter was sent through the trophy case, "hey lizard guy!" aurora yelled, her feet levitating off the ground as she sent two electricity blasts towards the lizard. the lizard fell back, aurora jumping through the hole in the wall, she grabbed peters hand, she helped him up as the lizard followed them into the room.

aurora raised her hand, right before being sent into a wall. she landed on the ground, she smacked her head on a metal pole. she lost her staff a while back, but she knew what to do. peter came flying back right after her, he landed next to aurora. aurora quickly  dodged the explosion that was thrown after them, a glass piece cut her face. 

aurora noticed peter had a suit, "no fair." she mumbled thinking of a suit she really wanted. aurora looked down to see a purple suit forming on her body, the electricity surrounding her putting on a awesome suit. it was black and purple, the armor was purple but the suit was black.  aurora lifted her hand to have the staff back in it. 

a mask was on her face, a black eye mask that completed the look. as peter fought the lizard, aurora admired herself in the mirror, "hey rora!? a little help here?!" he yelled making aurora smirk. she ran out into the hallway seeing the two climbing on the ceiling.  peter distracted the lizard making aurora sent two energy blasts towards the creature, hitting it in the back.

the lizard looked back at aurora, she went wide eyed as his claw went straight for her head. aurora did a backflip backwards, she landed in a pose- it was some black widow type shit. aurora did another flip backwards as his tail went for aurora once again, "hey! i saved your ass, maybe you should save mine?!" aurora screamed right before she was picked up. "oh fuck." right before she could sent an energy blast, aurora was thrown down the hallway right into the doors. 

she looked up to peter against the glass, the claw pressed against his face. aurora saw gwen hit the lizard with a trophy, then she stood up getting in front of the blonde. she put her hand up, purple energy surrounding the gloves right before she shot the lizard back- peter started to wrap it in webs. "sorry about this." aurora stated before picking up gwen with her energy, "really love you though!" she used her left hand to break the glass.

"au-" gwen yelled before she was sent outside, landing on the ground lightly. she looked up to see aurora smiling at her. the police sirens went off, peter looking at aurora seeing her cut bleeding- then her suit.

he caught himself staring at her body for a while, "uh-oh. somebody's been a bad lizard." peter mocked making aurora smirk, she raised her staff in a fighting position. she looked at peter who got in a fighting stance, "aurora, go." peter demanded right before the two of them were shot back from a swing of the lizards tail.

aurora landed onto  peter, she groaned in pain as she rolled off of him. the lizard picked up aurora, sending her into the library. she landed on a bookshelf, her head throbbing in pain. she stood up letting out a frustration yell, energy sending out of her hands right towards the lizard. peter webbed aurora, pulling her away from a claw in the face. 

the fighting continued, aurora noticed the librarian in the corner. he was listening to music, making aurora groan as peter saved the man from a desk hitting him. he walked out, not noticing aurora laying there in pain. the lizard threw peter into a bookshelf, he looked at aurora. she stood up wiping the blood dropping from her nose, "you want more?" she asked, her hands having energy balls in them. 

the next thing she knew she was being picked up by the throat. her eyes going wide as she was being choked to death, instead of killing her aurora was thrown into the bookshelf next to peter. she landed, the wind being knocked out of her. peter struggled to get up, but he noticed aurora laying there- her breathing slow.