The author decides to transition to Season Eight

I fell asleep in those woods.
Don't remember for how long I slept.

However, I do remember waking up to a path through this forest. It wasn't even a new path either, infact it looked more worn than any path in Hermitcraft. Almost like they didn't have any elytra...

But it didn't look as worn as a path on any other server. In any case, I am still on Hermitcraft. I don't have much... control, but it's not enough to phase through servers.

...But would it be enough to phase through time?

I sat there for what seemed like only a couple of hours. After a while someone came up to me, asking if I knew where they were.

This person was Keralis.

Surprised I said, "Hermitcraft...?" I wasn't entirely sure, but it felt like the right answer.

He looked at me, confused for a moment, until he said, "I don't think I'm supposed to be here."

"What? But you are a Hermit. You've been playing on this server for quite a while too."

Behind Keralis, a trio was chatting and walking towards us. The leader stopped, pointed at us, and then came to confront us.

"Uhhhhh... who are you guys?"

"Grian and Keralis?"
Upon further inspection, this trio consisted of Tango, Bdubs, and... another Keralis?

By this point I was thoroughly confused and about to head home... when I realized that I did not know where I was.

Tango, the one who confronted us, opened his comm and messaged someone.

In flew Zedaph, with the most bizarre look on his face.

"Ah, that's what the button does. Remind me to never let Scar and Grian alone in my base again."

And then I blacked out.