[--𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲--]

-: ✧ :-゜・Introduction

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

 -: ✧ :-゜・Introduction

MINJI YANG was unable to express her hatred towards HEESEUNG LEE. He had made her life so unbelievably miserable for as long as he was in it, so much so that she despised him... not only because of how much he bullied her, but because she still managed to have a crush on him afterward. Heeseung, however, was practically in love with Minji. Unfortunately, he wasn't sure how to express his love for her, since he's never actually received any. Because of that, he showed affection the way he thought his parents did to him... by making Minji feel terrible. But after a series of events in the Yang family, Minji finds herself needing someone of equal intelligence to her... and the only person that qualifies is Heeseung. Seeing an opportunity to finally make it up to Minji, Heeseung offers to help her study for their approaching final exams.

━━━━━━━━ IT'S NOT LIKE ME TO BE SO MEAN ━━━━━━━━

 -: ✧ :-゜・Starring

hwang yeji as
MINJI YANG

( Aquarius ) ( February 8th, 2002 ) ( she/her ) ( bisexual )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( Aquarius ) ( February 8th, 2002 ) ( she/her ) ( bisexual )