Chapter 24

Jack was waiting at the Hospital when Lou walked in with tears in her eyes.

Earlier

Lou was watching what was going on after she'd Finished talking to Lisa who was now bringing Lyndy, Katie and Georgie to Maggies.
"CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE EVERYONE ".
Everybody stopped talking and looked to Lou.
"I need all of you to keep things rolling because I need to get to the Hospital ".
"Err Lou, shouldn't you be here".
"Under normal circumstances yes I would, but J D Werth as far as I know Just had my Sister Amy Shot including my Grampa to try and get me to pull out of the Running for Mayor vote.
(Everyone Gasped in shock that he was capable of that and should not be Mayor).
There now under Arrest, Please call me and keep me updated, thank you all of you for your help".
Everyone was shocked and told Lou not to worry as they would keep everything going.

Back at the Hospital

"Are you alright Grampa".
"Yes I'm fine, just a nick. It's Amy I'm worried about".
"How bad is she Grampa".
"Right hand side just above her Lung, there operating as we speak".
"Have you phoned Ty Grampa".
"Why would I do that when he Just clears off and leaves a note, Amy was still conscious and told me to tell the Paramedics if she passed out that she thinks she's Pregnant".
"What, Pregnant, Amy was saying that the big row they had was because Ty decided to change his mind about having more children because he wanted them to travel he even suggested you and Lisa look after Lyndy, of course Amy Shot him down refusing to palm Lyndy off".
"What, he said no more Children, well hopefully Amy's still Pregnant and as for Ty, well , he knew children were in the cards so if he still wants to stay married to Amy he'd better get his act together, phone him Lou, put the fear of God into him okay, but don't Lie, Just bend the story a little ".
"Okay, but call me if a Doctor comes out".
"Okay".
"Promise".
"Okay Lou I promise if a Doctor comes out, I'll call you.
"Thank you grampa".

Ty was fast asleep as he was 14 hours ahead of Hudson which would make it about 1AM in the morning the following day when his phone started ringing, it took him ages to wake up, he'd had a very busy day.
"Hello Ty speaking ".
"Ty, oh thank god I got hold of you listen, Amy's been hurt real bad Ty, when can you get back here".
"Yeah, nice try Lou , I'm sticking this out so tell Amy to stop with trying to get me back home". Phone goes dead.
Then Lou's gets a message from Jack, she was Just outside the main doors.
"Lou there's a Doctor Just come out".
Lou rushes back in to see Jack sat there and the doctor talking to a couple of nurses.
"So that's Amy's Doctor Grampa".
" Looks nothing like him".
"So why did you call me".
"You said Call Me if A Doctor comes out, Which is what I did".
"But he's not Amy's Doctor Grampa".
"Well you didn't specify which Doctor Lou".
"Oh Grampa".
"So what did Ty say".
"He said, tell Amy to stop trying to get him to come home he's sticking it out. Then the phone went dead".
"Okay, I'll try".

To be continued