Chapter 8

Amy looked gorgeous in her Dress 👗, it was as blue as her eyes. Her hair was down long and wavy, Diamond Earrings and Necklace with just a touch of makeup and faint blue eyeliner. Ty was speechless as was Jack seeing his youngest Granddaughter looking so Beautiful.
"Amy, you look absolutely gorgeous".
"Thank you Ty, you look very handsome yourself ". They both kissed and got a few Awww's.
Tim turned up in a mood more or less the same as when he left.
Other friends turned up as well, Soraya and Ashley were actually visiting family so it turned out just right.
The Party was going well and Amy was telling Soraya and Ashley about Dark Horse,  then Ty dropped a bombshell on Amy which took her by surprise but a very happy surprise, he'd arranged to go to wherever she was for 2 weeks twice for her 3rd month and 6th month away.
Tim happened to overhear what Ty said.
"So you think your going to stop with Amy for 2 weeks twice, I don't think so Mister".
Jack was watching and listening to the  unfolding Argument that's brewing.
"With all due respect Tim but first of all Amy and myself are Adults and secondly we are Engaged ".
""I don't care if your Adults or Engaged,  Amy is my Daughter".
"Yes Dad I Am and as Ty said I'm a
21 yr old Adult who is not going to be told what to do with my life, I'm old enough to travel for work and have already done 3 months travelling around Canada,  next is 9 months away from being controlled by you or anyone else, so please stop interfering in my life".
"Your still my Daughter and you'll do as your told".
"I am not a child so stop showing yourself up in front of everyone as a control freak. What about you and Casey eh, you shouldn't be seeing her without a chaperone or staying the night in her Trailer".
"Don't start getting cocky Amy, I'm old enough to know what I'm doing and this is about you and him being together for 2 weeks on your own".
"Yes, well what Ty my Fiance and I do  is our business and nothing to do with you".
"We'll see about that, I'm warning you Ty, you stay away from her or else".
"You can't make me stay away from my Fiancee Tim, were getting married  soon, maybe sooner than you think the way your carrying on".
"Is that a threat".
"No it's not a threat Tim, it's the honest truth that Amy and I will get married just to shut you up".

"TIM, that's enough your just embarrassing yourself , and spoiling Amy's Birthday and her and Ty's Engagement, go home Tim".
"No, I'll go with her, then I can keep an eye on her".
"No Chance are you coming with me like I'm a little girl, you can forget it Dad, I'd rather stay here and miss out of a chance of a life time which I would never forgive you for".
"Your bluffing,  you wouldn't let this stop you".
"Your right Dad I wouldn't   so I'm not telling you or Anyone else where we're going in the states or the Dates".
"Right that's better".
Amy gets up and walks out with her arm in Ty's.
"Hey that means you can't tell ty either".
"I don't need to Dad, I gave them to him went I went on the tour of Canada".
Everyone burst out Laughing,  Amy had made him look like an Idiot  again .

To be continued