Chapter 16

"Jack, how far down can we travel without going into the Devastated Area".
"Well there's a lot of military down there and a lot of visiting military and doctors, Why what you thinking Ty".
"Well if there heading north then it's going to be at least 8 Days before they can get to Las Vegas ".
"Actually Ty that's a dam good Idea".
"You could borrow 2 of Fairfield Stables trucks and Trailers along with two of my Drivers".
"Thank you Lisa, do you have a minibus by any chance".
"Your welcome Ty and yes we do, I never thought about if we'd have enough seats, how many are there with the Dark Horse Troupe".
"Erm, I think there's about ten altogether Lisa".
"Get that large Map from the office Ty, Maybe we can help them get back here from Las Vegas, if they can get there of course, it's going to be hard for them because we and they have no Idea what there going to come up against, there's been Earthquakes, shock waves".
"The Terrain could be totally unpassable, they may have to double back and try a different way".
"Which way do you think they'll try Jack".
"Well if they can get through to Apple Valley then Victorville on Route 15 and head for Barstow then onto Baker. Still following Route 15 to Mountain Pass all the way to Enterprise on the outskirts of
Las Vegas. So if we go from Hudson on route 2 to Montana and Join Route 15 all the way down to Las Vegas which should only take us 20 hours".
That's great Jack, we can be south of Las Vegas way before they get there by at least 6 days".
"Well we can leave the Trucks and you and me can take the mini van and head towards them".
That's a great plan Jack".
"Ty, Grampa, you do realise this is conjecture, the last reading of there location was 3 or 4 days ago".
"We do understand that Lou, but if they have a map then that's the safest route, if they carry on then they'll end up in the Mojave Desert and they don't want that. We'll head in that direction and hope they have too".

Ty's phone went off and was surprised when he looked, Somehow Renard had found a signal which was very haphazard but he'd sent a message anyway.
"Jack , message from Renard there heading for Apple Valley then taking route 15 at Victorville, Oh No".
"What is ty".
"Let me message back while he has a signal".
"Well we guessed correctly Ty".
"Yeah we did, but we need to get there as soon as possible Jack, apparently Amy and someone called Jenny fell down a Ravine during the impact of the Meteor hitting Los Angeles and Amy has a Broken Leg, and possible head injury, she keeps losing concousness , but Jenny is okay".
"Then I suggest we get going Ty, Amy's going to need a Hospital ".

Renard and the others were making there way towards Victorville when a message came through on Renard's phone which was almost out of Battery.
"They got the message and there on there way to us".
"YAYYYYYYY".
"Amy, How are you doing".
"Okay Renard, still have this
headache ".
"Are you sure you didn't hìt your head going down the Ravine Amy".
"I don't think I did unless it was the boulder Spartan fell against, I don't really remember much afterwards, until I was sliding down the side of the Ravine".
"I would say that you've smacked your head Amy, good Job Ty and Jack are on there way".
"Who".
"Ty ,your Husband and your Grampa Jack Amy".
Amy looked confused .
"Nevermind for now Amy, let's keep going".
"They should be in Las Vegas in 2 days but it will take us 5 days, let's hope they carry on towards us. Jenny stay with Amy she isn't right ".

To be continued