Chapter 4

On the Thursday Amy got a call from Renard to say that things had been brought forward so he wanted to see her the next day Friday at 2pm.
"Grampa, it's tomorrow,  the Auditions  at 2pm".
"Oh right, well that's something I'm going to look forward to seeing Amy, I'll let everyone know, so Don't worry about that,  go and do some practicing okay".
"Thanks Grampa".
Amy went off too do some training.
Jack informed Tim and Lou and Lisa,
Lou sent a message to Ty Just incase but as it had been brought forward Lou didn't think Ty could make it in time.
Ty left at 7am Friday morning  for the 6 hour Journey to get to see Amy.  

Amy was getting ready when Lou came up to her, "Amy, I'm afraid I have some bad news, Ty was on his way to see you, we had a good chat after you'd phoned him and I put him straight on how Love and Feelings work, unfortunately his Truck broke down after 2 hours on the road. Apparently he wanted to talk to you about something, and I found out that the weeks he didn't come to you he was working so he could buy you something".
"There's only one thing I want him to buy me Lou and it has a promise to go with it for the rest of our lives".
"I shouldn't say anything Amy, but I think that's why he's been working,  I know he spoke to Dad And Grampa  before he went to University, he hasn't been messing you about Amy he's been working and saving money for something".
"He has, why didn't he Just tell me Lou".
"Well let's be honest Amy he couldn't really say hey I'm working so I can buy you something now can he".
"No your right Lou but it could of split  us up permanently, he could of said he was working at least, I mean I know he has a Secret Benifactor,  so I could understand him working so he could buy what Text books he needs  etc.  But what I'm angry about Lou is why didn't he come home Twice for a week, once at Christmas and the next week at his Mom's and then a week in the Summer Break, it still leaves him 10 weeks Lou,  also what excuse did he come up with for going from 3 Skype Calls a week in the evenings to once a Fortnight.
He obviously doesn't work at 8pm in the evening so why not call me. Somethings off Lou and I'm sorry but I don't believe all of his excuses".
"Well to be honest Amy I never thought about your Video Calls and that does seem funny".
"Well I need to get to Dark Horse, I'll  see you later Lou".
Amy drove off with Spartan in the Trailer.
"Lou  what's going on between Amy and Ty, I've only seen him once in the last year".
"Yeah, so has Amy and he's dropped their Skype calls down from 3 times a week to Once a fortnight, and she is not pleased about it, Amy can understand the working part but he gets 12 weeks Dad , Amy says that he could come at Christmas for a week then another week in the Summer Break ,  but he only came home once in 12 Months Dad, I think Amy will take this Job and dissappear for the next 13 Months, Ty or No Ty".
"Where is he Lou, does he even care. He asked me and Jack if he could Marry her and we've not heard anything ".
"He told me he's been working his breaks to buy a ring, but not why the Skype calls almost stopped ".
"How much is this Ring Lou, Amy won't care how much it is, it's what it represents that matters to her".
"I know Dad, he wouldn't come when she phoned him, so I phoned him straight after. Then he phoned this morning to say he was on his way, I was pleased he'd listened to me last night, then about 30 minutes ago he phoned to say that after two hours his Truck broke down".
" You only have his word he was on his way Lou, and it's funny how it broke down on his way here".
"Hang on Dad I think there's an app to see where he is, give me a minute Dad and I'll let you know".
"Okay, we'd better get going so tell me when we get there".
"Okay Dad, see you there".

To be continued