Bonus Chapter

Hot stuff coming...

__________________________________________________

"D-door" I breathed out trying to stop Liam in his tracks. I barely reached my hand to the handle, still hanging in his hands. Our coats were abandoned somewhere on our way to the bed so as our shoes.

The moment when he put me on the soft mattress and hovered over me looking with those big eyes straight into my soul was the moment to die for.

"From now on you will never leave my sight, love," his breath fanned on my neck. "I was going crazy all this time not seeing you," he kissed me gently brushing his lips on my collarbone. "I will tie you up if will ever leave me again." his voice held so much authority and so much softness at the same time.

I moaned feeling his wet tongue brushing between my breasts. I felt caged in the dress I was wearing. I wanted to feel him close to me. When I was about to tug on his shirt he stood up leaving me cold without his touch.

I groaned angrily and pouted my lips at his actions.

"No more rush, Devina. Tonight I will take my time with you," he said unbuttoning his shirt. I licked my lips seeing his wide chest. God, I missed his naked body.

I saw him working on his pants and couldn't wait anymore. I turned on my stomach trying to reach behind me and unzip that damn dress. I was doing miserable attempts when I felt his warm hands pushing me deeper into the mattress.

"Hold them there or I will have to make my promise real and tie them," he purred into my ear putting my hands over my head. I didn't even register when he straddled my legs. "But I must tell you I really want you to misbehave tonight, love." his words made me squirm under his weight.

I grabbed the pillow above my head and tried to steady my shaky breath when his fingers tugged the zipper down. He trailed kisses down my spine to the end of the zipper and then with one quick move pushed the dress up revealing my ass. My legs automatically went wide wanting to feel him there to which I heard a deep chuckle.

"Such a needy little girl," he mused rubbing my ass cheeks. My heart was racing like crazy and my mind became foggy from anticipation. I hummed feeling his fingers move closer just where I needed. I was so on the edge that my hands went back trying to find just a little piece of his body. Just when the tips of my fingers connected with his muscles he snatched my arms back up putting his weight on me. He pushed my dress up to my head but instead of taking it off, he tangled it on my wrists fixating them with the sleeves into the knot.

"Fuck..." I hissed finally understanding that I brought it to myself.

"Oh I definitely will..." he teased licking the shell of my ear.

I was now sprawled on the bed in my panties without a bra like a star, panting hard and needing him more.

"Be a good girl and listen to me next time," he slapped my ass making me wet the useless cloth between my legs. He circled his arm around my waist and put me on my knees. The position made me hard to breathe so I had to turn my head to the side catching just some glimpse of Liam behind my back.

"Look at your juices running down your thighs," he said after freeing me from my panties. "Your scent is all that kept me going all this time," his words died into my pulsating core, and then the electricity shot up to my brain feeling his tongue lick me up.

He took his time teasing my nub with his slow pace building up the tension in me. I was a moaning mess and thought I couldn't take it anymore when his finger entered me curling inside to reach the right spot. He moved agonizingly slowly.

"Oh my God," I rolled my eyes and pushed back wanting to feel him deeper.

"So divine..." he switched his finger with his tongue moving it in and out a little quicker. I started to motion his moves trying to build up the wanted orgasm. My pants were echoing in the room bouncing from the walls.

"Don't stop," I breathed closing my eyes. I felt the familiar tingle in my toes and tugged on my wrist harshly.

Liam stopped tongue-fucking me and started to move higher to my other hole all the while rubbing my clit lightly. I tensed from the unfamiliar sensation but when he repeated his motions again and again I felt this unfamiliar need to be fucked so hard. He licked me up and down every time stopping at my forbidden part and giving it a circle wet lick. I felt horniest than ever. I felt like I would explode if he won't fuck me right now.

"Please..." I panted pushing my ass into his face. "Please Liam, I can't..." I pleaded through the moans.

My mind went blank when I felt him putting more pressure on his tongue and his fingers started to rub my clit faster. The combination of all his moves created such a hard pressure on my lower stomach that when my orgasm hit I screamed his name on the top of my lungs shaking uncontrollably. Liam supported me with his hands while I rode the tension of the orgasm and then I slapped down on my stomach feeling dizzy.

I couldn't open my eyes or move a single muscle of my body. I was covered with sweat and no doubt I would have soiled the sheets but Liam licked me clean.

Liam untied my wrists and had to put them down because I wasn't able to do anything. I still could feel my walls clenching from the orgasm when I felt his tip at my entrance.

I snapped my eyes open when he moved all the way in one go.

"This night just started, love. I have so much for you up to my sleeve," he leaned whispering into my ear.

If I thought, I was on cloud nine I was so wrong. His every thrust was powerful and deep making me go up on the bed every time. I clutched the sheets and started to move in sync feeling my second orgasm building up. It was almost painful to cum. Liam quickened his pace digging his fingers into my waist and panting hard.

"I love you so fucking much!" he roared thrusting one more time before we both climaxed at the same time.

I felt his hot cum mixing with mine deep in my body and smiled lazily. He was still inside me with his chest glued to my back. This bliss moment made me so complete. Our bodies connected together. Our hearts beating in unison.

No words needed, we just laid like that before I felt Liam go hard again.

We spent the night making love till dawn.

"I need to run to the drugstore today. I didn't expect you and I am not on pills. So I will have to take the emergency one." I sat my naked body on the bed after I came out of the shower.

Liam gave me his serious look and propped me on top of him.

"If I ever hear about some pills from you I will not allow you to play with my kids." he gave his grumpy face.

"But we aren't even dating, we are not married. We can't just have a baby now. Think how it will look." I said confused.

I saw his face lit up and he tugged me down for a kiss.

"Why are you weird?" I asked him after we broke out lips apart.

"Listen to yourself. You were worried about how it would look if we had a baby. And not a glimpse of worry of having a baby," his eyes shone with happiness.

This was really a rather new feeling for me. I wasn't scared anymore. I was safe in Liam's hands and I was looking forward to having a family and future with my only of the many.