Part 4

"Hello to you too, boss" I smirked at him.

I readjusted my dress that went a little up after I almost fell on my boss and straighten myself.

"Anna, you're drunk, you should go home." his stern voice made my body cover with goosebumps. He was so hot. I wondered if he knew that?

"I always liked your strict tone. It makes me hot." I thought.

"You do understand that you said out loud, do you?" he asked me with an amused smile.

My eyes went wide for a second but then I just covered my mouth with my hand and said "Oopsie"

"Is everything okay here?" Noah stood beside me making space between us and the boss.

"Noah, meet my boss. Mister Liam sexy-strict voice" I blurred with a sheepish smile. My legs were wobbly as Noah gripped my waist.

"I know who he is. Hello Liam, sorry for this one. I will take her from here." I could feel the tension in Noah's voice but I didn't know what was the problem. He grabbed my hand and was about to take me away when my other hand was stuck in the warmth of Liam's hand.

"I think miss Black needs a ride home from someone who didn't drink tonight Noah" his brows were furrowed and the tone he was using was confident and powerful.

"I think miss Black wants to go with me, Liam. She will be fine." Noah hovered over me shooting daggers at Liam.

I didn't know what was between those two but I felt so proud of myself. Two hot guys were fighting over me.

"Okay, mister Jones, Noah here is my one-night-stand. As my friend advised me to go and relax, I am better off with him." I said releasing Liam's hand.

I saw Noah's smug smile plastered all over his face. He tugged me down from the VIP zone not turning back.

"Let's drink something before leaving" I stopped him when I saw a bright pink cocktail the bartender was handing to a girl.

"Baby, I have a lot of alcohol at my place. Let's go." he nudged me but I was unstoppable. I moved to the bar and ordered some cocktail not giving a damn about angry Noah standing right beside me.

"One cocktail and we will gooo..." I whined blinking with my long eyelashes.

I sat on the barstool and crossed my legs. I felt so free. And so so drunk.

I looked around and saw Liam up in the VIP looking straight at me. He looked so pissed. That man could make you feel microscopic under his gaze. But to my luck, the amount of alcohol in my blood made me courageous. I blew him a kiss with my hand and turned around to enjoy my colorful drink.

"I will be right back, need to take care of something" I heard Noah's voice in my ear but I just waved my hand and sat back to finish my drink.

When I finally saw the bottom of the glass it was hard for me to form words. I felt Noah's hands circle my waist so I just went with the flow.

I opened my eyes in a moving car but was too tired to look around. My head was pounding and I was starting to overthink my actions. Was it me? Was I really going to sleep with Noah just to have some fun? Was it even fun for me to do stuff like that?

"I think having sex with you is overrated. I would rather go to sleep. But, it is what it is, yeah?" I blabbered closing my eyes again

I heard his soft chuckle and closed my eyes.

"Wake me up when we arrive. Or better wake me up when you're finished." I said with a sleepy voice, hearing another chuckle. The car was so doing the trick of putting me into a deep slumber.