Part 5

"How's your head?" Liam asked while taking another sip of coffee.

This was the first time I saw him out of the office. And sober.

I always knew he was handsome but now looking at him in daylight he looked like a perfect man. His features were perfectly shaped and his eyes were so damn big. Big and bright green. Combine it with dark-like-night hair and a slight 5 o'clock shadow and you've got yourself wet panties. At least if you have them.

I on the other hand was trying to sit in a way that he won't see the pool gathering between my legs. Panties would so help me right now.

"Are you going to answer me or are you going to squirm on that chair forever?" I turned my head in the direction of the noise and saw Liam observing me with a smile on his face.

"If you would have given me my panties back I would have drunk the coffee peacefully." I spat back and finally found a nice position to sit in.

"I'm assuming if you're asking me about your panties, you don't remember how you graciously took them off on the way to my house leaving them somewhere on the bush?" he asked me looking so amused that I felt the urge to spill my hot coffee right into his face. His gorgeous mesmerizing smug face!

"And I assume a macho like you should have a drawer with some extra undies and stuff like that for your visitors." I narrowed my eyes.

"What makes you think I have lots of visitors?" his question made me rethink my assumption. Why did I really think he was macho?

He was Liam Jones, the most irritating and bored man on Earth. Yes, his body was screaming at me to lick it all but it might be just my hangover. Or my lack of sexual life for the last year.

Besides. Officially he was still my boss. He didn't say he was firing me or something like that. So my new plan was to act cool.

"Actually, I think it's not my business. I am just uncomfortable on a cold surface." I said proudly taking a sip and putting a mug on the table.

All I had to do is to play cool. So what that I slept with my boss? I'm definitely not the first one and 100% definitely not the last one. But it got me thinking how many of our coworkers saw him naked. I bet that silicone barbie Andrea slept with him. Stupid slut.

Shit! I forgot I had to be cool!

"You can sit on my lap. That'll warm you up." Liam wiggled his brows at me and leaned on the chair. No, he practically laid in that stupid chair.

Was he for real? The level of my anger was reaching its heights. I stood up adjusting the shirt and moved around the table right in front of him and leaned my head. Now all I needed was to speak and not devour his plump pink lips.

"Listen up, Liam." I looked straight into his eyes. "I'm sure we had a great night but I assume I told you yesterday that all I was looking for was a one-night-stand. I'm sorry that it was you-" but I got cut off.

"You're sorry it was me?!" he stood from the chair abruptly and suddenly I felt so small. He hovered over me lining my eyes with his rocky chest. He was breathing hard, definitely irritated by my words. But at that moment I only saw his chest and the way it moved with every breath he took. I crossed my legs and gulped hard gathering bits of my consciousness together. "And who did you want it to be? Noah? The man that doesn't have time to change the sheets between his fucks? Really?" his voice was so stern and loud.

I scrunched my face from the headache and massaged my temples.

Did I just hear the jealousy in his voice?

"It's not what I meant. I just mean that I am sorry it was you who had to put up with me and my stunt. You're my boss and now things might get complicated. And I don't want that. I didn't want Noah per se. I just needed to blow some steam out." I lowered my head from the embarrassment. At least I had the decency to admit the ugly truth.

"Are we going to discuss what happened or am I free to go and see you in the office on Monday as usual?" I asked and finally looked up. I had to crane my neck up to see his eyes. He was one tall guy. I bet he changed the bulbs in his lamps without a ladder.

"There's nothing to discuss." he looked into my eyes with some unknown-for-me emotion. "I suggest you take care of your behavior when you're drunk or just stop drinking, miss Black." he shook his head clearly disappointed and sat back.

Suddenly I understood I was standing between his legs in a short shirt like on a display. I quickly moved my ass on the coffee table and sat opposite from him but not before hissing from the cold glass that touched my butt.

"I just don't remember a thing. And I don't drink. Much. Or often. It was a stupid decision and it wasn't even my decision." I played with my fingers not wanting to look at that bag of muscles plastered in front of my face.

A long uncomfortable silence covered us. I sat on that cold table not knowing what to do next. The sun burned my back while my ass was freezing. There wasn't even a single thought in my mind. I just sat there with my head low and my now almost dry hair covered my face.

After what felt like forever Liam stood up and moved dangerously close to me. He opened my legs with his hands and stood there. I felt a light touch on my cheek and then a gentle nudge of my chin. He made me look into his eyes and smiled softly.

"How about we make a deal?" his smooth voice resonated in my ears.

"What deal?" I said trying to hide the tremor in my voice. Our position was making me hot and it was so damn hard to focus on his words.

"My house will be a safe place for you. If you ever feel like blowing your steam out-" I was about to interrupt him with a witty response to his filthy proposition but he put a finger on my lips and I froze. "As I was saying. If you ever feel like blowing your steam out by drinking to oblivion or smashing some things on the wall or in any other way... You can come here." he finished talking and looked at my lips. His finger trailed the contour of my lower lip making me open my mouth. This moment was so new to me. I felt like I wanted to embrace him and kiss him and beat him up and cry all at the same time.

I bet I've lost my mind but somehow my senses took over my sharp mind and I said "Okay."

I am not sure what happened next but my ass wasn't cold anymore and somehow I was circling my legs around his waist. The warmth of his palms on my butt made me register that I still wasn't wearing panties and I looked at Liam with wide eyes.

"Relax. I'm just taking you inside. We can have something to eat and then you can go home if you want to." he moved inside the house with me in his hands like I was a pillow not I sack of potatoes that I really was.

He put me down on a nice sofa and turned around.

"You can go and roam in my wardrobe and find something to cover your freezing ass" his amused tone made me angry. But again, it was true.

Chat with me [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें