Part 7

"What the hell Anna! I was worried sick!" Lora ran to the doors not giving me the opportunity to take off my shoes. Well, actually it was Liam's flip-flops. Imagine the look my Uber driver gave me when I sat in the car. Hilarious.

"What the heck are you wearing girl?" she looked me up and down with an amused smile. "Are you just returning from Noah?" she wiggled her brows at me. "Tell me everything!" she clapped her hands together eagerly like a little child.

"Piss off. I'm late for my shift. I have no time now." I spat back moving to my room and losing all the clothes; I wanted to erase his smell from me because it was hard to focus.

I quickly loaded my laptop and went to freshen up in the bathroom. I put on my comfy fluffy PJ's and laid on the bed where my laptop was already waiting for me. When the app launched I saw a notification from Liam.

That's it. I'm fired. Nice job Devina!

I gulped hard and opened the message.

<Ass-boss> You can take a day off if you want. And change my nickname. I can see it.

That arrogant dickhead! Like I would change it.

<Siren> Thanks but no thanks. To both your propositions, mister Jones.

I pushed a "send" button and started my shift.

After two online role-plays and one quick-shooter I felt exhausted. My mind was not in place and I was constantly thinking of a new plan. I went to make some coffee and when I returned back I saw a new incoming.

<Succubus> Hello precious.

Yess! That was what I needed.

<Siren> Hello stranger. And here I thought you found somebody new.

<Succubus> How could I? My dick gets hard every time I imagine you moaning and cumming from only my words. Do you have any idea what I can do to you in real life?

And there went my new dry panties to a laundry basket.

<Siren> I think we will have to settle with what we have for now honey. I am so ready for you now.

<Succubus> Let's establish something at first. I know you call everyone honey or sweetie or whatever shit like that. How about you come up with something just for me?

<Siren> Ohhh are you jealous?

<Succubus> You bet I am. You're the only mythical creature in my arsenal.

<Siren> Mythical creature sounds a little too much.

<Succubus> Then you will be the one and the only. I think it suits you.

<Siren> Now we're talking. Then you will be the only of the many.

<Succubus> That's a bit harsh but I'll take it. Now tell me how was your day, my one and only?

This man was starting to scare me. It felt like he sensed that I was not in a mood and pissed like hell.

<Siren> I'd better make your night better than talk about my shitty day. How's that?

<Succubus> Who dared to make my one and only feel shitty? Tell me the names and I will slit their throats.

<Siren> I don't want to waste time on that. I'd rather feel your hard member in my hands. I bet you're like a rock.