I didn't hear the rest of the speech actually but at the end, I lifted my glass in the air like the others. His eyes were still on me when he took off from the stage. The music started playing and everyone started to dance.

"Shit, he was totally looking at me!" I heard Trisha's voice from behind me. "I am so having him tonight," she said confidently.

I turned around seeing her rearranging her dress making her boobs almost spill out. That girl was one of the "whorest" among all of us

"Chill girl, he was looking at everyone and no one in particular." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh, yea? Then why is he moving here with those predatory strides?" she asked nudging her head behind my back.

"Hello, ladies." I heard a voice and froze to the spot. I had no intention to turn around otherwise I would have to be scraped off from the floor.

"Mister Jones. You look so handsome" Trisha purred.

If only I could roll my eyes any louder.

"Oh please, call me Liam. There is no room for subordination tonight." I felt his breath fan on my naked shoulders.

Suddenly the song changed to a slow one and Trish moved right past me pushing me in the process.

"Liam, would you dance with me?" she asked with so much sex in her voice that it almost made me puke.

"Sure, Trisha. But I am not good at dancing." I heard some tension in his voice. Was he uncomfortable?
"Oh, I will teach you, Liam. And maybe later you can teach me some things." she tried to whisper the last sentence but I heard. I was supposed to be born on a planet Vulcan like the fucking Spock.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," I mumbled under my breath turning around and sprinting far from there but not before seeing Liam's smirk at me.

That fucker was playing on my nerves.

I spent almost the whole evening at the bar drinking. From time to time I saw Lora and danced with other girls all the while finding Liam looking intently at me with a glass in his hands. I never knew he was a drinker actually. We all thought he was this mystery sober-geek with a body of a Greek God.

I sighed and ended another glass. Putting it down on the counter I made my way to the beach. I was too drunk to drink and too sober to go to sleep. So I decided to breathe and then continue to drink.

It was dark and I marched a little from the villa to make the noise from the music lower.

I took off my heels and left them somewhere on the path thinking I will gather them on my way back.

I moved behind the big stone resting my butt on it and burying my toes in the sand.

"Finally..." I ducked my head back looking at the stars.

They were so bright and there were so many of them.

I took my phone from the clutch and scribbled a message for Noah asking if he was awake.

I was holding my phone in my hand waiting for an answer when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Care if I join?" Liam's voice startled me. I smelled alcohol in his breath and gulped.

"It's a free country," I said with a trembling voice.

He chuckled and moved in front of me. But despite my silent pleadings, he didn't sit down near me. He stood in front of me lazily and looked deeply into my eyes. He had a bottle of wine in his hands and his bowtie was hanging loose around his neck. Anyone could see he was quite drunk.

"You look..." he trailed off eating me up and down with his drunken eyes. "You know what, I won't tell you," he said and turned to the ocean showing me his broad shoulders.

"What the hell was that?" I asked irritated at his sudden action. "How drunk are you?" I spat standing up and pushing him.

Liam turned around with a pissed expression and tugged on my hand harshly, making me crash into his chest. He was so close to me, it was hard to concentrate the line of my thoughts that were circling around in my head like on marry-go-round. The heat from his body made my legs like spaghetti.

"I am drunk enough to fuck you senseless here right now..." he hissed into my face. "I am drunk enough to suck the life out of your pussy until you cry out loud from the tension..." his words struck right through my head and went deep into my panties making me feel like I was drowning there. "But unfortunately I am drunk enough to not remember shit tomorrow," the last words he said brushing his lips on mine ever so lightly. I closed my eyes savoring the softness and tenderness he was giving me.

Well, wasn't that the best amount of drunk? I finally decided that I was so hammered and so egoistical that I let myself make that one-time stupid decision.

"Than fuck me, Liam," I said with a desperate broken voice. My eyes were practically pleading, looking into his shining orbs.

Liam's face turned hard for a second and he moved from me. He eyed me up and down again and then I saw that cocky smile.

"No, love. If you want me to fuck you, you will have to earn it this time," he said tilting his head. I saw his jaw clench and the corners of his lips tugger a little in a slight grin. "On your knees, now!" he barked crossing his hands on his chest.

And then I knew I would never be able to feel dry around that guy.

______________________________

Some hot stufffff comiing!

Comment, please!