Old lady Luo saw Song Chu She was so arrogant, but Comrade Public Security didn't care about it. She was a little scared and afraid that she would go back, so he pulled Luo Qiuju a hand.

She leans on her ear whispered:. "This has nothing to worry about in the future to Hong Hong on the line, you're their mother, they say if it does not keep you, and your nephew raise How about you,"

"first Save your fourth brother and talk about the others later."

  Luo Qiuju only agreed with the aggrieved one, thinking that she was the mother of the two in his heart.

  Next, Song Jianjun, Tang Feng and Song Youfu from the old Song family stepped forward and pressed their fingerprints.

  At the same time, the mother and daughter of the Luo family were asked to press their fingerprints by Song Chu, and then they were given an agreement.

  He handed another copy to Liu Rong, "Comrade Liu, this agreement will be left in the Public Security Bureau to keep the file, if in the future their Luo family repents or something, we can also sue them." The point is to tell the Luo family. Mother and daughter listened.

  "No problem, if they dare to regret it, you can tell me that I will put this case together with Luo Lao Si." Liu Rong smiled and took it and put it in a paper bag.

  "Thank you Comrades Liu and Comrades. It is too much trouble for you. You are really good comrades who have done your duty to serve the people." Song Chu got up and said thankfully.

  Zhang Zhenxing and Liu Rong were rarely praised so much, and they felt very helpful, "Serving the people should be done."

  After signing the agreement here, Luo Si was also taken out.

  As soon as he saw Mrs. Luo, his eyes were red, "Mom, you are finally here."

  He really regretted that he shouldn't take the initiative to find fault with Song's house. This tigress is so poisonous that he wants to let him to go to jail.

  Although he knew that because Luo Qiuju chose to break up, he could come out, but he also resented her.

  If it weren't for her, how could they go to Song's house to make trouble.

  Mrs. Luo looked at her haggard and embarrassed son, distressed badly, "My son, you have suffered, go back to my mother to make up for you."

  Song Chu saw the appearance of the mother and son a little disgusting, "Let's go, from now on. Everyone will have their own lives in the future."

Chapter 83 But it was such a coincidence

  The Song family left the Public Security Bureau, and the three of the Luo family hurriedly followed out. They were more afraid of here.

  When Song Chu saw Song Laosi making a look at himself, he pulled Tang Feng and said, "Mom, you go back first. My fourth brother and I will go to the machinery factory."

  Tang Feng nodded, " Okay, you also go home early. "

  The three of the Song family got on the tractor, and the three of the Luo family wanted to get on too.

  Tang Feng sprayed it at once, "It doesn't matter what we're going to do, don't even think about taking advantage." "We will sit back to the village, you are too much." Old lady Luo felt sorry for her son, so she wanted to take advantage of a vehicle.

  Tang Feng snorted coldly: "you still want to ride on the tractor, why is your face so big? Believe it or not, the old lady comes down and tear your face?" "..." The old lady Luo looked at her so fiercely, and remembered what she was doing. She was not as strong as this shrew about being hit.

  Luo Si wanted to step forward and shout, but he saw Song Chu who was standing indifferently on the side shrinking his neck again.

  He felt backache when he saw her.

  After being kicked by her that day, he was woken up from sleep at night, and he called the doctor but couldn't find out anything. He was also educated that he should not think about lying and trying to escape the sanctions of the law.

  This tigress is a bit evil, so it's better not to provoke him in the future.

  Song Chu didn't want to entangle with the Song family, and raised his eyebrows coldly, "Why, do you want to get in the car by touching porcelain?"

  "No, we won't sit." Luo Si shuddered, and immediately took the old lady Luo and hurried away. I am afraid that this tigress will be beaten again.

  Luo Qiuju turned his head and glanced deeply at the expressionless Boss Song before gritting his teeth and chasing her mother and brother.

  Song Chu also knew that the husband and wife had gone through such things for so long, and the eldest brother needed to calm down his emotions.

  She looked at Boss Song and comforted, "Brother, the opportunity has been given to her. This is her choice. You don't have to feel uncomfortable." Boss Song pulled out a smile, "I'm fine, I have figured it out, she doesn't choose me. , To be honest, I also breathed a sigh of relief."

  After reflection in the last few days, he not only figured it out, but also made his decision to separate.

  Seeing that he was not reluctantly smiling, Song Chu nodded: "Then you take your parents and go home first."

  "Okay." Song Boss looked at Song Chu with gentle eyes.

  He knows who is really good to him.

  Watching the tractor move away, Song Chu said to Song Laosi, "Let's go, you take me to Hu's place."

  Song Laosi smiled and said, "Yes."

  The black market in the county town was mainly concentrated in one place, Hu. The boss lives in a nearby yard, which is also convenient for them to ship goods.

  At this point, there are basically no people on the black market.

  The two of them had just walked into the alley, and suddenly a person ran out of another alley next to him. Because they were running in a hurry, they ran into Song Laosi at once.

  What the man was holding fell to the ground.

  "Comrade I'm sorry." This man was a middle-aged man with an anxious expression on his face. While saying sorry to Song Laosi, he bent over to pick up the things on the ground.

  Song Chu looked down and saw a handkerchief on the ground with a few pieces of things like ginseng scattered on the ground.

  When he picked it up, Song Chu said, "Are you ginseng?" The man was stunned, but did not refute, "Well, it's ginseng."

  "Little brother, I'm sorry, I have to go to the hospital in a hurry, so I ran in a hurry. Now." He looked at Song Laosi again and explained.

  Song Laosi said nonchalantly: "It's okay, if you are in a hurry, go quickly."

  The middle-aged man packed his things and was about to leave, and Song Chu spoke again, "If your film is used to save people, I can absolutely tell you that it's useless."

  Gao Zhengping's action stopped when he was about to leave. Live, frowning and looking at Song Chu, "Little comrade, what do you mean?"

  "I mean, your film is fake, but it looks like it, but it won't be effective." Song Chu told the truth.

  She has always been very observant, and she can see that this person is really anxious to save people.

  And at this time, he will appear on this street, and he must have come to the black market to sell ginseng, but I don't know who is so unethical and sold the fake to him.

  If this thing is taken back to save people, it is tantamount to harming people.

  "What? You said this ginseng film is fake?" Gao Zhengping was stunned. "Do you have anything to prove?"

  Song Chu replied, "You take it to the hospital and don't give it to the patient. Find someone who understands Chinese medicine or The pharmacological doctor can take a closer look and know the true and false."

  Gao Zhengping heard what she said, and some believed it. After all, she didn't seem to have to lie to herself.