Shen Xiuqi asked: "Which hotel is it?"

Suyaya Road: "Nanbin Grand Hotel."

"Okay, I know." Shen Xiuqi agreed with enlightenment. "Go, let Zhongshu send you."

"Yeah, I know." Suyaya cheerfully.

The laughter of Shen Xiuqi came from the mobile phone. "Listen to your voice, go out for dinner, very happy!"

Su Yaya’s eyes dribbled and soon thought of an important thing. She asked Shen Xiuqi with concern. “Husband, I am not at home, what do you eat at night?”

Shen Xiuqi said: "Well, you may have to go hungry."

Su Yaya quickly said: "If I want to make the food first, you can eat it when you get back from work."

Shen Xiuqi immediately laughed. "How are you so cute?"

"Ok?"

"You don't have to cook for me today. I have an important dinner tonight. I won't go home for dinner. Your promise can be reserved for the next time." Shen Xiuqi's voice full of laughter came from the phone.

That's it!

Su Yaya snorted and said to Shen Xiu: "Well, let me do it next time."

Shen Xiuqi said: "Hey."

Su Yaya "hmm", said goodbye to Shen Xiuqi, hung up the phone.

To go out for dinner, Suya went upstairs to go to the room to clean up, change the clothes out of the house, make up the makeup, and call Zhongshu, knowing that he is already on the way to the villa, there are still two minutes to come, Suya Ya took the bag and went out.

Su Yaya walked outside the villa, and Zhong Shu’s car had just arrived. Zhong Shu stopped the car and got off to drive to Suya.

Su Yaya smiled and said: "Uncle Zhong, you are coming really fast."

Zhong Shu returned: "It is Mr. Shen who called me first."

Su Yaya said: "Thank you, Zhong Shu."

Uncle Zhong returned without a thank you, and asked Suya to get on the bus. Then Zhong Shu sat in the cab and started the car all the way to the Nanbin Hotel.

In less than half an hour, the car arrived at the Nanbin Hotel, and Suya called Sun Lei in the car.

"Are you there?" Sun Lei said on the phone.

Su Yaya replied: "I have arrived."

Sun Lei quickly said: "I will pick you up right away."

Suyaya got out of the car and carried the bag to the door of Nanbin Hotel. She hadn't walked to the hotel door yet, and Sun Lei walked out one step at a time. When she saw her, she was busy waving to her. "Here here."

Suya walked over to him.

"Everyone has been there for a while, it is in the Fumantang box." Sun Lei led Suyaya to go inside.

Soon I arrived at the Fumantang box and I have already sat in a lot of people. The host Ou Ge and Peng Mingzhen, the two guests who recorded the last episode, the photography brother, the makeup artist, etc., sat full of a big box.

Su Yaya was taken by Sun Lei to the next position.

"Small Su, you are late." Suya just sat down, and the next brother, Ou Ge, said with a smile: "This is a fine wine."

Su Yaya replied: "You don't scare me, my drink is very shallow."

"Generally speaking, people are very good at drinking." Ou Ge smiled.