SECRET

Got a secret, can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better you lock it in your pocket
And take it to grave.

Jiwon inspected the whole place and it was a mess. She spotted Pildo crouched down pointing his flashlight to a corner, so she ran towards him to see what it was. It was same drug that Mango talked about getting as a gift. Pildo looked over to Jiwon knowing very well what she thinks. Seeing the drugs clearly proves that the person who sold drugs to Mango is the same person who did the massacre here in Dongcheon. But Mango mentioned how he hasn't seen the sender's face as well.

She ran out seeing cheif standing by the same ambulance. "Chief, I think you need to check inside." With this Cha Gi Ho went inside. Seeing no one near she opened the ambulance door and saw Taeju peacefully sleeping. She contemplated waking him up but decided to do it. "Yah sleeping beauty wake up!" He woke up and grunted loudly. Jiwon noticed how she is grabbing him exactly on the wound of his hand. She pulled her hand back and told him a quick sorry. "Ah who am I saying sorry to? The man who works with the drug ring leader named Choi Mujin?" Jiwon mocked Taeju as he gave his usual bored look and said, "Says who?"

Jiwon ignored his nonsense and instructed, "Now tell me, you have to tell me who it was!" Jiwon commanded but as always Taeju didn't dare say anything, instead he said, "I don't know who it was." Jiwon got frustrated already and asked, "Ok then how About his face? Shall I call an artist to sketch him?" Taeju rolled his eyes at her and looked away. "What a stubborn jerk." Jiwon did a disgusted face and slammed the door shut, Leaving another guard near the ambulance.

It's been about 1 day since the incident occurred and none of them have gotten anything further. Jiwon was about to get into her car when Pildo stood by her door. "Anything I can help you with?" She asked him. He put his phone inside and said, "Chief called you and me to go to the funeral with him. He is calling us now, so let us go." "Oh okay sure." Dae Soo and Hyejin were left to investigate more on the case. "None of the victims are speaking..." Pildo said Jiwon. "I wonder who came back.." Jiwon replied, keeping eyes on the road. "I know right. It's been long since someone this ballsy came. Were you scared?" Pildo's words made Jiwon scoff as she replied, "Who are you asking to? Me? Scared? We don't go along." Pildo smiled and said, "Yeah yeah I know, but never be scared, we are cops after all." "Yes sir."

They picked up chief Cha half way through and arrived at the funeral. Before entering the place both Pildo and Jiwon turned to man or woman with a whole black suit and helmet, seeing them he or she hurriedly left the place. Ignoring it, three of them walked inside. Before they could walk any further, Taeju and some of Mujin's men blocked their path. "We are in mourning." Taeju stated. "Um Yes we know," Cha Gi Ho answered with a bored tone, "We are here to pay our respect you punks... Now get out of my way." They gave way to Chief Cha but blocked Jiwon and Pildo again. "Just one will be enough." Taeju commented. Jiwon scoffed while Pildo spoke, "Fine. We didn't bring condolence money anyway." Jiwon took Taeju's silence as a way to talk as she commented, "That must hurt right?" She pointed to his wounded arm. He looked at his arm and then at jiwon, the expressionless face not leaving. "Why don't you tell us who did it, at least that person will get caught.." Jiwon said. Taeju sighed but didn't say anything and left.

Cha Gi Ho completed his prayers and was later informed to meet Choi Mujin by Taeju. Mujin was waiting for Gi Ho while taking some drinks. "Give me a drink too." Chief asked and Mujin accepted, allowing him to sit on the chair across him. Gi Ho showed his glass forward for Mujin to pour his drink but he instead poured for himself and drank it, leaving nothing for the chief. "A dog's fate follows it's master. With luck, the same dog can live in luxury or die in streets." Gi Ho mocked Mujin. "It must be nice being a cop." Mujin commented, "Even incompetent louses like you can become captain... You would've been stabbed to death long ago if you were in our world." Gi Ho smirked at him and spoke, "I'm sick of this too. Lets put an end to it soon." Mujin replicated his smirk and said, "One thing I know for sure. You cannot catch me no matter what."

"Hey I never expected this place to be so crowded." Jiwon said to Pildo while the both of them roamed around the funeral hall. "Gangsters have more people to come at their funeral than we all do." Pildo commented. "Are you planning on making your funeral here?" He teased Jiwon to which she just punched him lightly. "Heyy! What are you all doing here?" Pildo mocked the beaten up gangsters crowded infront of them while he distributed his card with them.

"Call me if you ever want to talk. Don't you have anything to say?" Pildo spoke with sarcasm. "I bet they have." Jiwon joined in.  Pildo looked at her and smirked. He handed his card to the one who was called 'Big guy' while he just smashed and threw it away. That's when Taeju entered. "Guys think hard, you can't even catch them anyways so at least we can help you find them." Jiwon said while Taeju glared at them. "Detective Jeon and Song, let's go!" Chief Cha called them as they departed. Seeing that Pildo was gone, Jiwon took the chance to talk to Taeju, "I remember everything you said to me, you still have time. Think and call me." She patted his shoulder and ran towards the other two officers.

Jiwon has hidden her past from everyone, but unfortunately the only ones who know about it are Choi Mujin and Jung Taeju. She knows they won't disclose it because she has the upper hand but she still wishes no one knew about that time of her life when she did the most horrible works.

_______

"Aish where is that bitch hiding?!" GangJae spoke in a drunk manner. "Once I find Jiwoo, I'll spoil her and her left family member."

__________________________________

Who do you think is the left family member? Who is GangJae talking about? We'll soon find it out in the next few chapters. Hope you enjoyed this one ^^