Chapter 4

A/n: short but extremely important chapter. Extra a/n at the end :]

Foolish paced back and forth in front of the building he built to keep people out from touching the cube. He wanted to go in but he knew it was dangerous.

"Who went in the cube?" Puffy bit her nails as she looked over to Sam who was standing at the door, guarding it. "Well, DNF, Bench trio, Techno, Wilbur, Philza, Fundy and Eret." Charlie tilted his head. "Karl, Sapnap and Quackity also went in out of worry." Everyone shouted, some in confusion, some in dispair, and some, in worry.

"Quackity said he wanted to check it out as well, knowing the other two, they'll follow Quackity." Charlie paused, recalling the conversation he had with the gambler. "I did followed them as well but I got lost and heard a shout. When I found them, they were already sucked in." The slime like person shivered at the memory.

Nikki walked up to them with more blocks which Foolish happily took. "I'll make us a small waiting area." Everyone nodded in agreement and went back to thinking about the past events. "We might have to lockdown the server." Sam stepped on a bug, the crunch cutting through the silence even if it's a small sound.

Antfrost put down slabs and placed pictures of the one who went in. "Don't make it look like they're dead." Ponk dryly laughs, unsure if it was true or not. Foolish finished surrounding everyone with cobblestone and logs. He added torches and made the flooring without disturbing the ones talking much.

Schlatt put down a few more pictures, most of them being group pictures of the gang. Everyone in the room looked down. Despite the warm feeling the torches gave, it didn't help the gloomy atmosphere of the room.

- Somewhere -

Sapnap glared at the man - who, in all honesty, looked like a rotten potato - putting arm protectively in front of his two canonically husbands.

"There's no hope in resisting."

A/n: "How much do you want to have cliffhangers in your chapters?" Yes.

Might publish a new book but unlike this one, it won't have a update schedule because it's just a random project I want to work on.

I'll see y'all in two weeks unless I feel like publishing the book I just said.