chapter 1

Phil was just strolling around when he came across a weird looking portal. The portal was plain, it didn't have color - as if someone just added a black and white filter on Phil's sight. It didn't have any frame, it was just a gray floating cube. The other blocks around it was also gray, it was as if it's gray color was infectious.

"Phil?" A pink haired male with a pig mask called out to the old male. "What the hell." He stood next to the blonde staring at the cube. "Should we talk to the others about this?" He looked at his father beside him. "Why are you asking - of course we have to tell them!" Phil gave Techno a deadpan stare.

"Phil! Techno!" A high echoey voice called out to the two males. "How ya doin' Wilbur?" Techno asked as the floating male hovered over to him. "Feelin' gre- holy shit! What the fuck is that?!" Wilber points to the huge cube.

<WilburSoot> guys

<WilburSoot> guys

<WilburSoot> guys

<Dream> you could stop now

<WilburSoot> uhh, there's a huge cube here at *****!(I didn't want to go to every stream and look at the coordinates to make sure I'm not putting the cube over a place in the smp.)

<Tubbo> bug?

<Dream> be there in a few

<Ranboo> isn't that near where we are currently standing Tubbo?

<Tubbo> should we really take Michael near this "cube"?

<TommyInnit> it's probably fine as long there isn't any mobs around.

<GeorgeNotFound> can I tag along?

<Dream> sure, why not.

<Dream> and shut up to everyone who was going to say something.

<Tubbo> aww

<TommyInnit> that ain't gonna stop me!

<Ranboo> I'll still say it anyway :>

<Ranboo> s h i p

<Dream> didn't I just say..

<Ranboo> as Tubbo says, rules are meant to be broken.

<Philza> Tubbo, what have you done?

<Tubbo> I've done nothing wrong-

<Philza> you have corrupted Ranboo!

<Tubbo> he was already corrupted!

<Ranboo> yep, I was already corrupted before I met Tubbo.

<Tubbo> he's really dirty minded

<Ranboo> shush

<Ranboo> I thought I trusted you

<BadBoyHalo> aren't you guys getting side tracked?

<Skeppy> just another normal conversation in the Dream smp!

A kettle like wheeze was heard behind the three males. "Well that was quick." Wilbur stared at the still laughing Dream and George. "Since it's daytime there wasn't any much of hostile mobs." Dream shrugged as he finally stopped his iconic laugh.

"What?! I can't find where the hell the problem is?!" Dream had tossed his mask away in stress showing his face to the four males who were just standing there. "I can see there a huge cube in front of me yet I can't see anything in the files about this!" He gripped his hair in frustration.

George frowned seeing his best "friend" get stressed over a cube. "Why don't we wait for the others and discuss what we'll do with the cube?" He placed a hand on Dream's shoulder muttering a few comforting words.

"Hello~!" Tubbo held Michael's hoove waving it at the others. While the others(minus Technoblade) gushed about how cute it was while the undead pig made a small squeak in Tubbo's arms, nervous from the attention.

"This is just so wholesome." Ranboo who seems to be having a heart attack from the cuteness, muttered out loud while the others nodded in agreement.

"Aww, I'm going to melt!" Bad went to Tubbo's side pinching the undead pig's cheeks. "Ngl this is so cute." Skeppy who was walking beside Bad poked Michael's cheek.

"We decide to come here despite not talking in the chat." A deep voice came from the forest with three pairs of footsteps. When the three newcomers came out to the clearing they were now recognizable. It was Eret, Tommy and Fundy.

"This is huge!" Tommy looked up and down trying to get the exact height of it. "Should we go near it?" He looked over to Phil who just gave him a "No" face. "Oh come on! What's the worst thing that could happen?"

•••••

Many things did happen. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT, TOMMY!" "I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD DO THAT!" "WHY DID TOU EVEN TOUCH THE THING?!" "BECAUSE WHY NOT!"

Oh how did Philza wanted to craft a belt at this moment. "When we get back I'm banning you from playing any games for a month!" Immediately, the man in the center of the blame had a horrified look on his face. "Anything but that!" The loud blonde whined.

"Stop arguing and more looking into inventory to find something to break our fall!" Dream shouted as he browsed through his inventory. "I have a water bucket!" George who was falling near Dream said. "Give it to me! I'm going to glide down there and place it down!" Phil used his elytra to glide beside George who immediately gave him the water bucket.

He glided down as fast a he could and placed the water down as the others slowly land on it. When everyone landed Ranboo started to somehow glitched - or more appropriate use of words - teleported away from the water and to Phil's side.

"What the fuck?" Phil stared at the boy that just teleported next to him. "Language!" Shouted Bad who was squeezing out the water from his jacket. "Uh, Phil? You looked like you aged backwards." Ranboo blinked trying to see if he was hallucinating or not.

"Eh? Did the kid just speak English?" George asked, full of confusion. "What do you mean? He just squeaked." Tubbo was also confused at George's question.

"Guys, gather around and let's analyze this together." Dream called everyone over to make a circle.

"So me, Tubbo and Phil are kinda like our origin SMP characters?" Ranboo assumed as they looked amongst themselves. "I guess.. Phil has his wings, you can teleport, is kinda fully black and is allergic to water, I have wings and antennas." Tubbo did a thinking pose trying to find some bit of logic in this. "We aren't in the origin SMP nor in the Dream SMP. Where the fuck are we?" Tommy brought up the question that was in everyone's mind.

"How can you not know where you are, villains?

•••
Thank you for reading, have a great day!