A/N

Thank you for reading this a/n as this is VERY important.

Update schedule aren't that accurate and I might get stuck with school so not that consistent but I'll try.

I'll be uploading every two weeks and if I think I can't post it I'll post a note about it to both accounts.

As I said in my bio, ask my other account, lied_from_the_dead if there's something important that you want me to attend to. If I do reply late tho, it's because I might be sleeping.

I'm really busy but I'll try to answer as many questions as I can.

Ok so, in this au, humans have created a way to become immortal thus the creation of Minecraft. The only way to die in Minecraft is when your data is deleted or rebooted by one of the maintenance/developers. If you are rebooted you will lose some data(your memories specifically) and human features.(I'll get back to that later)

Once data is finished rebooting, you are now fully immortal as rebooting data deletes anything can pull you back to being a mortal. For the losing human features part, it's when you get few inhuman features(unnatural skin, mob like skills, extra strength/speed/agility ect.) Some will look like their mortal counterparts but will have a certain feature that isn't human. You can also have a developer customize your appearance.

I might make a joke of Philza aging backwards but I'm actually saying that you can customize your appearance to look old or young. So when they go yeeted to MHA their appearance get altered to match the MC's age. The reason for this is going to be revealed in the future.

Data is only deleted when a player/citizen have violated a rule after two warnings. Those rules will be mentioned some time in the future.

They have three kinds of places they can go to, their own world which is ofc our private worlds that we play in but it's peaceful. Servers, people who are given access can make a server and create an entertaining stream to keep everyone from getting bored. Main hub, basically a place where people can socialize.

You can have a lot of worlds but your very first private world can only be creative and peaceful, the rest seems simple.

Settings and communication.
In your left hand you have a screen carved into it. Using the screen you are able to talk to people or access settings to go to where you want to go either your private world, a server or main hub.

I hope this clears out things that may be of confusion to you.

Also remember, most ship featured here will not be platonic and I was to say that I'm shipping their characters not the actual people themselves. If one of the real owners finds this and is uncomfortable I will delete this immediately.