Chapter 25

_________________________________________

"Please believe there is still time for you to be who you want to be"
_________________________________________

Coming home was always a big event for Dorian. No, his mother didn't throw a huge party, and his friends didn't anxiously wait for his return. But the best part of it all was getting to see Shawn again.

It was no secret that Dorian got in trouble... A lot. So it wasn't a secret that he was in and out of juvie throughout most of his middle school career. But this year was going to be different. Because this year was the summer before freshman year. Then he'd finally be going to the same school as Shawn again. He wasn't sure how he had survived the entirety of eighth grade without Shawn since he had moved up to high school.

He was going to stay out of trouble, he and Shawn were going to fall in love and everything was going to be perfect. Dinners at his house every night followed by fun dates and enough distraction and good influence to keep him out of juvie from then on. Everything was going to be okay.

So when Dorian climbed off the bus after a long month in juvie, he smiled. He smiled because the person he loved most in the world was already waiting at the bus stop for him. Dorian's bag hit the floor with a thump just before the young boy threw himself into the arms of his oldest friend.

"You have no idea how much I missed you!" Dorian shouted into the young teen's ear on accident. Shawn went stumbling back, laughing as he adjusted to Dorian's weight and hugged him back even tighter.

"You seriously need to stay out of trouble over the Summers. I basically died of boredom" Shawn laughed as he finally pulled away. His hair was in about a million newly done twisted curls and he had a wide smile on his lips. One of his front teeth was still chipped from a skateboarding incident in which he and Dorian had collided. His clothes looked new and stylish which led Dorian to believe he had again put in every last penny of his savings to buy the name-brand outfits.

Shawn was always doing that. He owned minimal clothes but the ones he did were expensive. He would work his ass off to save up for the newest shoes or a new shirt. He was obsessed with his appearance and Dorian never minded one bit. Why? Because he looked perfect. Also, as soon as Shawn outgrew them they went to Dorian.

"New shoes?" Dorian guessed as he glanced down at red and white Jordans with the black Nike symbol.

"Of course" Shawn chuckled. He picked up Dorian's bag from the floor and slung an arm over Dorian's shoulder. "It's really great to have you back"

_________________________________________

It all went by in a blur. One minute he was stressing out while kissing Cyrus, the next he was just short of desperate to get any sort of relief. His eyes traced down Cyrus's abs and toned arms. Sure, he didn't mind the picture of Cyrus hovering over him. Touching him. His hands gripping his waist and his perfect face hovering inches over his own. But a small part of him just couldn't wait until the roles were switched.

Not because he wanted to see Cyrus all hot and sweaty beneath him. To hear his moans or feel his body tremble. That was just an added bonus. The real prize was proving to Cyrus that he could do it better.

"Ready?" Cyrus hummed, forcing Maze out of his head.

"I guess" Maze forced his eyes to roll in faked annoyance making Cyrus scoff.