Vacation Or Evacuation

Start from the beginning

"Alright honey, I'll let you know if anything happens." Dream continued to play the game. Taking his mind off the obvious pains in his life.

-

It was two weeks before Karl was out of hospital. Two more citizens had been attacked during that time, only one survived. Multiple homophobic posters and signs had been plastered around. That was the least concerning thing.

Dream piled their bags by the door and went through the house, seeing if there was anything else they needed to take. "You got everything baby?"

"I think so, I can't believe we're actually going..." George sighed, looking around at their house. This was their home. They loved and lived there together for years.

"I know, hopefully we'll be back soon..." Dream stopped to give George a kiss, before carrying their things to the car. He hoped everyone's stuff would fit.

When he was done, George locked up the house and got in the car. He took a deep breath before putting on his seatbelt. As long as he had Dream, he was hopeful that he'd be okay.

Dream got in on the driver's side and started the car. "Are you sure you've got everything?"

George just nodded and reached over, putting Dream's seatbelt on for him. "Don't forget that."

"Right..." Dream began driving to Sapnap's house to pick him and Karl up.

-

He got out and went inside, to help them bring their bags out. Sapnap would probably have his hands full trying to help Karl.

"Hey, you guys ready?" He asked.

Sapnap got off the couch while Karl slowly sat up. "yeah, we're ready..."

Dream took their bags out and stashed them in the trunk. Sapnap helped Karl get out, making sure he didn't trip and hurt himself.

"He's going to be okay to take this trip, right?" Dream asked as he watched Sapnap open the door for Karl.

"Yes, he's okay. There's a hospital in Snow Chester that will continue his care, I called them." Sapnap assured that his boyfriend would be able to see a doctor.

"Alright, good." Dream got back in and started the car. "Do you guys have everything?"

"Yup...but would you mind making a stop somewhere?" Sapnap hesitantly requested.

"Why?" Dream looked at him.

"Me and Karl have a friend we really want to see before we go..." Sapnap still didn't reveal that they were dating him.

"Yeah, alright sure. As long as they don't live too far away." Dream pulled out of the driveway.

-

When they arrived at Quackity's house, Sapnap again helped Karl in. While listening to Dream telling him not to be too long.

"My handsomes!" Quackity cheered as he ran down the stairs to greet them. "Hello beauties." He hugged each of them, being more gentle with Karl.

Karl smiled happily. "Is everything good with you?"

Quackity nodded and ushered them both to the couch to sit down. "yes, don't worry about me. I'm not at risk."