Shot

" Jiminahh" Jimin looked back and saw Jungkook walking towards them.

" Ohh.... Jungkook you are here already?" Aunty Lis was surprised to see Jungkook in Manison at this early, but she was happy that Jungkook was here.

" Ahh....it's nothing aunty......it's Jimin first day here so I don't want him to feel alone" Jungkook politely smiled at the old lady and looked back at Jimin who was rocking Hoonie in his hands.

" Is he sleeping?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

" Ahh.....no, baby bun look your daddy is here" Jimin said to Hoonie but yhe little one was still clinging on Jimin like his world.

" Little devil..." Jungkook called Hoonie and saw him slowly looking back at Jungkook.

" Dadaaaa" Hoonie made a grabby hands at Jungkook and, he slowly walk to them and take his little devil in his arms.

" Do you give your mommy a hard time little devil?" Jungkook pinched Hoonie's cheek and the baby start to giggle.

" I just feed him banana puree.....he was not drinking formula milk" Jimin said to Jungkook.

And to be honest Jungkook was not at all surprised, Hoonie always was like this he always reject to drink milk. And it made Jungkook more anxious and sad that he was not able to do anything to his baby.

" Hmmm" Jungkook just hummed back at Jimin.

Jungkook start to walk to his room with Jimin following him like a lost puppy.

" Don't you think.....we should go to hospital?" Jimin asked him out of nowhere.

" We did..... doctor said he can do some shot in anyone who is ready to feed hoonie....but I can't just let some stranger to feed him like that" Jungkook sighed.

" Hmm.....do...you perhaps....want me to....help?" Jimin closed his eyes immediately after. But Jungkook was more surprised and shocked to hear something like that.

At first he asked Jimin to babysit his baby, and now this kid is willingly ready to help him and his son like that??? It made him confuse.

" What?" Jungkook raised his voice which made Hoonie to look at his daddy with teary eyes.

"Mommaa" Hoonie pouted at his mom, Jimin immediately take him from his dad's and made contact to Jungkook.

" If you want.....I can do the shot.... Jungkook hyung" Jimin now said with so much confidence in his voice. And he was ready to do everything to help this cute and adorable baby.

Jimin was already attached to the little one, and him being called as ' mommy' was not helping at all. He liked Hoonie in his arms and smiling at him  everything that the little one did make his heart feel warm.

" Are you sure Jimin ?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows questioningly at Jimin who just nodded his head.

" We can go at hospital tomorrow.....I don't want Hoonie to be in bad health hyung" Jimin looked at the little baby in his arms who was busy with kissing his face and neck in adorable way.

" Okay.....be ready at 9" was all Jungkook said before walking back at his room leaving Jimin and his baby.