"good morning" my voice is slightly raspy from sleep.

"good morning" she whispers and pecks my lips before slipping under my arm and off the bed. She goes to the bathroom,closing the door behind her. If only we made her fully ours. My wolf says sighing. 'we cant shes not ready' i say back her and her wolf are ready, you just wont take the chance. If you domt ill take over and do it myself  he growls at me. 'dont you growl at me, i wont do it till i know shes ready.

i sigh and  walk to the closet. i hear the water start to run as i put on jeans and a white T. a few minutes later she walks out wrapped in a towel. i cant help but growl slightly knowing that nothing but her skin is under it. i close my eyes and compose my wolf before asking

"Madison? "

"yes? " she says as she walks out the closet wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a blue crop top shirt.

"come here "  i say and slide over to allow room for her on the bed. she walks over and sits beside me.

"um.. do you want to go on that  date with me tonight?  i mean you dont have to,its just an idea "i stutter?  in a nervous way. she cuts me off

"no,no. i want to, i would love to go " she grins as i pull her to me hugging her.

"what time? " she mutters into my side.

honestly i havent thought about the details,  maybe....

"6:00?" i ask looking down at her.

"sure."

"now come on. its time for breakfast" she says and hops up and walks out the door. you know to not be able to shift she sure is not mopping  around or mad or anything,  shes kind of acting like it never happened. maybe its better not to worry.

i get up and head down stairs  to the kitchen to find my mate  eating a bowl of cereal. i grab the stuff and fix me a bowl and sit across from her at the counter.

"hey " she says casually.

"hey " i sit and smile.

"can we talk in your office? " she ask frowning

"sure, what about?" i ask confused as to why she couldnt ask me now.

"current events " us all she says as she puts her bowl in the sink and walks out. i jump up throw my bowl in the sink and run after her. i catch up to her as she reaches my office. we both walk in and she sits in front of my desk and i sit in my chair. she looks down at her fiddling hands and speaks

"what if i get challenged, i could lose my position my mate.  i cant let that happen " she says with sadness evident in her voice.

"it wont. i wont let it. you wont lose me because your the only one i want. you are strong and could win in human form if you get challenged. and honestly who would be stupid enough to challenge you your the strongest and i know that you have nothing to worry about." i say. half whispering, by now im croached down infront of her. she looks up at me. tears in her eyes. she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me.... kisses me. im shocked but i react.i wrap my arms around her waist and deepen the kiss. the tastes of her mouth makes,me groan and my wolf push as the walls that hold him in. she pulls back and kisses my cheek.

"thank you." she whispers.  i pick her up and sit down in my chair with her sitting on my lap. i kiss her neck before grabbing some papers on my desk. i start looking through them, shes luna, she should know this stuff.

for a couple more hours she stays in my office. around lunch she leaves and says shell see me at 6. tine to plan our date i guess.
-
Maddy POV
  wow. thats all i can say. this whole exsperience has been a roller coaster. i just cant believe the kind of person Grant is.