Chapter 4

Excuse the mistakes!

...................................................................

I wake to grants arm draped around my waist. I don't try to get out of his grip because I have no reason to. If I could I would stay here all day with him. I lightly touch his face caressing it almost and slowly make my way down his neck toward his chest I reach his well defined torso. Gosh his abs. I mean I have then to but his are undeniably just hmm. I trace all 8. I reach his v life andrun my hands alone his boxer waistband.

"id stop there beautiful" his voice startled me and my face redens.

"I don't I know if I want to" I say smirking at him

"trust me if it were up to me you wouldn't leave this room for a week" he says looking at my body. I don't say anything as I lay my head on his chest, him laying on his back. His chest steadily rises and falls but I hear his heartbeat speed though his chest. It speeds up even more as I kiss my way up to his face. I kiss everywhere but his lips, teasing him. I whisper seductively

"is Mr alpha nervous?" I nibble on his ear. A low growl emits from him and I keep kissing along his jaw. he turns his head and captures my lips in a passionate kiss. I really don't want to go far so I pull back earning a whimper from Grant.

"come on babe" he purrs

"tsk tsk tsk not yet" I whisper in his ear. I get up from the bed and go to the closet to change into training clothes.

"your not training I hope you know that" I hear him say. Ha I walk out the closer in my training clothes and stalk toward him. I straddle his waist and trail my hands on his chest

"please" I whine. He groans out a

"no"

I lean up and kiss his neck and nibble on his ear

"please" I say

"why should I let you go?"

I pull on his boxers just a little and say

"if you say yes you'll see"I say getting up leaving him stunned

"you can go, but put on a shirt I can't have all those males looking at what's MINE" he says

"okay" I say and walk back into the closet.
-
Everyday is so hectic. I hardly see Grant .. I train everyday and I'm in the best shape of my life. I honestly think I'm goods and I don't brag. staring at these plain walls is so boring. I lay back on the bed and close my eyes.

"ahh" I groan... Life is boring

Then I hear a loud crash from down stairs. I immediately go into fighting stance.

Unknown POV

Its happening! Its finally happening. My darlings will be in my arms  its not going to be pretty getting her with me but I will make the sacrifice.

"begin" I say and my men advance toward the silvermoon pack.

Maddy pov

The door opens and Grant comes in

"everything is going to be okay, I promise" he says as he makes a key pad appear on the wall, whoa he didn't tell me about that. He pushes some numbers and the windows begin to cover in a thick steel.

"what's going on?" I ask confused

"its going to be okay" he says and kisses me. Its short lived when he pulls back.

"I will come Back, I promise" he says and kisses me again. He leaves and the door covers in the same metal. I'm so confused its rediculous.

Its been hours since I last saw Grant and I'm worried. I honestly like him now. I done know about love but I like him very much. I done know what I'd do if something happened.