"If we don't make it back by 12 we'll get our servings cut." Sato recite the warning of consequences.

"Then there's only one way! We'll have to find the shortest route through the forest." Momo exclaimed to everyone's approval, the adrenaline rushing through, distracting everyone from the other new discovery. But they were snapped out of their trance of determination by the sound of a revving engine.

What proceeded was the demise of 4 monsters, you'd think the earth element would have some mercy to creations similar of his golems but in truth he doesn't, these things are far less destructive then his earth dragon. Class 1-A watched as the vehicle turn itself into float mode and...

Earth drift! He made a full circle, making the ground shake with a magnitude of a level 3 earthquake. Crushing 3 beasts at once. The wheels gave out a screech as Boboiboy's figure drove straight through, doing jumps wherever a newly formed claw try to reach for the boy, when he dropped down, he pushed the front wheel forward, breaking the creature's faceplate.

This boosted class morale greatly, they yelled a loud "LET'S GO 1-A!" and went off on the adrenaline high, using their quirks to get through. Meanwhile, Earthquake was on his joyride at 280Mph, albeit was more 'fighty' and the road weren't as battered by asteroids. It was nice nonetheless.

_

(skipping unimportant details.)

-

As the students made their way through the forest, smoke clouds started erupting from all different directions. Making it known that they've spread out into groups to search for a way that would be the fastest, Mandalay gestured enthusiastically as the kids destroy her constantly re appearing beasts. When she was doing that, the kid that came with the 2, eyes stayed on one particular trail that was approaching increasingly fast to the campsite. Beasts were seemingly being beat up over there too, but Mandalay ignore that in favor of the more effort and longer fights.

"Kota, let's get back." Pixie bob called the child over. They need to return before the kids down there does, bringing the class' luggage with them too. She was a bit concern when she saw that the student can fly but it seems that's he's doing fair game because Mandalay isn't saying anything.

"Lame." He said that, but his eyes were still focused on the smoke trail. Who was doing that? Going out alone without back up and continued to do so. The smiling boy with the flying board was very interesting, he acted as if the only limit was himself. 'Is there something wrong in there?' he asked himself, 'why do they want to be heroes?' he then turn back to the car he came in with his aunt.

The adults arrived to the campsite at exactly 11:45, 15 minutes before the students suppose to arrive, they all stood waiting at the entrance Pixie bob was helping Kota out of the car. It was quiet, which means no student had made it yet, maybe the regime was too tough. Then they heard the sound of an engine, Aizawa assumed it was Tenya and his group. But what jumped out of the bushes was a black and yellow motorcycle, it landed with a drift and a screech.

The homeroom can recognize those gauntlets anywhere.

"Hello Mr. Aizawa!" Quake greeted as he presses a button to release his helmet, his tone ever so polite, you can ignore the gang like bike he's sitting on and you'll have the picture perfect student. Aizawa does have to wonder though, that kid wears a helmet over his cap? (Yes, yes he does)

"Where are the others?" he saw his friends somewhere during his ride, they seemed to be making steady progress, so he thought at least one group would've made it by now. Maybe they were inside the building? The stunned faces of the 2 ladies are very bizarre he'll admit. Setting the helmet down, he opened the solar panels for charge.