Chapter 24

Author's note:

You know how you don't mess with the group subject management people?

Well I did, and now that bitch will be picky of all my notes.

Online school's a chore.

__________________________________________________________________

We'll backtrack from the final paragraph of the last chapter a bit.

Endeavor was displeased, alright that was an understatement. His son and the kid had both ignored his orders and didn't even come to dinner with him, nor the personal training for that matter. Shoto has ignored his calls all afternoon and he doesn't have the other intern's number. The other's disobedience is the complete opposite of what Aizawa told him.

He was walking through the halls of his office, heading in the training ground for late night practice. To what he sees swinging their feet happily in the big room, chewing on green colored candy (?), floating in the air. And last he checked, the kid didn't have bright blue eyes.

"Hi Mr. Todoroki!" Cyclone greeted the man. "Shoto left a minute ago, I don't think he's coming back anytime soon." The wind element continued, mouth full of the cursed treat. He maybe Cyclone but not fully, it's just the eyes.

Todoroki was visiting his mother, updating her on the situation and talk more about his new friends, and how to take care of nausea. Boboiboy puked for 5 minutes straight after they got back, he doesn't know why. But maybe it's because of the dead body.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" Endeavor snarled, the elemental kid is (according to the long discarded time table) be outside, doing... something. Not sitting in the simulation room snacking.

"Well, if you didn't know, my memory's really bad. And Shoto burnt our timetables." Boboiboy sighed, he hadn't even finished reading the morning routine before his friend yanked the paper from his hands and burnt it

'So that's why I haven't seen them all day.' The man thought to himself. Turns out Shoto destroyed the routines and has been bringing the child in front of him into his shenanigans all day. He knows his son is in a rebellious phase but influencing another potential down the same path will screw up his plans greatly.

"Then... can we start the training now...?" Boboiboy hesitantly asked, he wants to train with the pro hero, honest. But mostly because he's curious, it isn't for the experience at all but Endeavor was about Borara sized so he thinks he can take him on, maybe he'll ask for a favor while he's at it. The pro remained silent, as if contemplating if he should actually train this kid.

Endeavor planned to actually care about this child at the other half of the week, while he gets Shoto to strengthen his quirk by training with him. But now, it seems like this kid is the only 1 who'll actually willingly obey him. He has to deal with it. That or having a more difficult Shoto.

There is 1 problem that comes with sparring with this child however. How he had asked for 'favors' every single time with no fail. Both with the explosive kid and well- his son, to be his friends. The child has talent for sure to have made his son use his flames, he will be expecting a request.

"I assume you'll ask of me something?" He crossed his arms and looking down on the child, glaring rather angrily. Endeavor is a very tall man to the child before him, considering how Shoto was about shoulder-height Boboiboy was about as tall as his torso. But that's the thing, the kid wasn't at all scared, he didn't even flinch. Instead he smiled.

"You've picked up a pattern huh...?" Boboiboy cheerily said. "I want you to grant me full permission to use my po- quirk whenever crisis arise." He quickly continued, here's the thing, Boboiboy doesn't get to use the mass amount of his powers. The rules of this planet prevents him from that, and he was somewhat pissed of letting the 'hero killer' go.