Chapter 21

Author’s note:

I was way too happy when I discovered the history teacher was chill.

Guess who just got indigestion.

This book isn’t even close to finish.

And I’ve already set up plans for adopting an unfinished work.
__________________________________________________________________

Well that was an eventful weekend for them all. Discovering more to Boboiboy’s quirk. Todoroki learned how to juggle fire balls and take care of chickens, Bakugou got one hit knocked out thrice and got a taste of radiation for the first time, both literally and figuratively. Literally because he challenged Solar, figuratively because, instead of the safe white chocolate biscuits, he picked the green ones, his reasoning was that the white ones had sprinkles.

“HEEEYYY SHOTO!!!” Boboiboy called, seeing his friend from afar.

The sports festival was the place for Todoroki’s revelations, after losing he had spent the pass weekend surprisingly getting along very well with the fire elemental split. It was unfortunate that they can’t talk to each other outside of the friend group, since Boboiboy wasn’t comfortable showing everything yet, and they remained supportive as his friends.

“Did you get a good sleep?” Todoroki was also very concerned for his little friend, for the amount of biscuits that he saw the wind element consumed and caffeine with the light element. And how Boboiboy casually joked and described what was defining the word ‘comatose’ several times.

“I did actually!” came the innocent reply, the 2 then continued the small talk, when a rushing Lida passed through them.

“Good Morning! Todoroki-kun! Boboiboy!” he continues his run, leaving his classmates stunned.

“Tenya! Why are you running!?” Boboiboy frantically questioned, he thought he could’ve forgotten something important that happens early today, he breaks off in a sprint after the other, pulling Todoroki by the sleeve with him.

“U.A students should always arrive early! We’re already late by 5 minutes!” Lida replied, the answer was vague, which furthers Boboiboy’s concerns of forgetting an event. While half n’ half was just questioning how the friend that was near Mineta’s size was pulling him so easily.

.

.

.

“Good morning!” they collectively greeted, Lida in his stoic manner and Boboiboy a little out of breath from the running. Todoroki just stood there.

“Yo!” Kirishima and Kaminari waved from the place that was not their seats at all. This is when the realization hit Boboiboy like a brick which isn’t that hard to be honest. He wasn’t late for any event, Lida was just an early bird, well as expected of the class rep he supposed.

“It looks like you’re feeling better already Todoroki.” Yaoyorozu smiled, looking at the emitter quirk user’s new and brighter composure.

“I guess so…” he solemnly replied, he guessed the fire element really rubbed off on him. He’ll ask to pet the chickens again later.
“Hey! Hey! Did you notice that we’ve been getting more popular since the sports festival!?” all eyes were on Mina “So many people noticed me today!” she exclaimed excitedly.

“Yeah! People were telling me manly encouragements!” Kirishima pumped his fist happily.

“People were seeing me too! I was so nervous!” Hagakure squealed.

“I think that’s just normal, Hagakure-san.” Ojiro was kind of feeling the second hand embarrassment. Seeing floating articles of clothing wasn’t that familiar after all.