Chapter 6

Author’s note:
As promise I’ll explain the science of how Fire can fly without rocket shoes or something along those lines, basic physics actually:

Hot air goes up and cold air goes down, it is canon that Fire’s or Blaze’s body temperature is physically hotter than a normal human so it is possible for a fire elemental to heat up the air around them to float and control the temperature to satisfy their needs for height and landing.

Thanks for coming to basic physics. On to the story!
_________________________________________________________________

“And that kids are the fundamentals of mountain rescue! You all did a splendid job! But we have another area planned for this afternoon so lets all head on over!”. Thirteen cheered and complimented 1-A, then lead them to the site.

“This is the collapsed site, unlike the mountain rescue where you can locate the victims, they’re now scattered across the site and can be injured or even immobilized, this is to make a more realistic scenario. 17 of you will have 2 minutes to spread out and hide, you can not move from your hiding place after the time is up and 4 of you will be the rescuers.”. Thirteen then selected Midoriya, Todoroki, Mineta and Boboiboy.

(Get out Durian you had enough page time.)

Teaming up with Todoroki huh? The other two won’t be a problem since I’m already friends with them but I need to give Todoroki a good impression first. Leaf is lovable and sociable! I’ll use him!

Boboiboy Leaf!

“Alright guys! first we need to locate the victims and devise a rescue plan.”. Midoriya said to the group.

“When carrying the victims, you can touch their bodies, is that really considered an evil deed?”. Mineta drooled and essentially creeping everybody out. Except Leaf and his innocence.

“You can’t carry them! You’re too short! They’ll probably scrape their arms on the ground and get more hurt.”. Leaf answered as if that was the first thing that came to everyone’s mind.

“DAMN IT!!!”. He dropped and begins to cry comically while rolling over and over on the cement ground.

“He finally realized his defect huh?” Midoriya thought to himself.

Todoroki wasn’t really engaging in the conversation but Boboiboy was asking him a lot of weird questions like: “Whats your favorite type of plant?”, “Why don’t you become friends with me?”, “Your quirk sounds really cool!”. And it was all said with a bright smile that make shim feel slightly guilty for ignoring him all this time, but he persisted with his ideals and didn’t give Leaf a second glance.

“OI GARBAGE! FOCUS ON THE MISSION!”. A distant yell could be heard.

“Garbage? Did someone forgot to take out the trash today?”. Leaf spoke out in genuine confusion.

“It is me or did he turned even denser than he already was?”. Mineta asked.

Seems like how he acts depends on which element he uses. Midoriya thought silently to himself while also following the location of the yell earlier. He did notice this when he was observing the tests given to Boboiboy, but he wasn’t really sure yet.

“I think it’ll be more efficient if we split up. I’ll go with Mineta while Boboiboy can go with Todoroki!”. He said, willing to help his best friend on the mission of getting a new friend. Todoroki looked distressed but didn’t refute and simply walked away with Leaf following him. And Midoriya lead Mineta to Katsuki’s near by location.

“Help! Help!”. Ochako screamed from her hiding spot, which was just under a few floors of a fake collapsed building.

“Hello! Are you injured?”. Leaf shouted down the pit casually.