ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey all you fellow viewers out there! I just wanted to thank everyone who has even spared a little amount of their time reading this story so far! It means a lot to me since I've been going through rough times with college and all.

To those who don't know, I'm a graphic design major working at a Smoothie King to pay for rent on a house me and three others live in. I've been stressed over core subjects they make us do here like math and science, but most importantly, I have to focus on my main art classes like sculpture and designing. It may sound easy being an art major to the naked eye, but I can assure you it's no easy feat. Taking time to put all you have into one project takes time. Like people say "You can't rush art", and this is very true. Along with all the schooling I'm doing, I'm taking time to work to have the money to survive for now. Plus I'm treasurer for an organization, which I'm also designing merchandise for, so I have a lot on my plate. I also do commissions on the side for anyone who considers it, so I'll post my price list down below all these words.

Ever since I first heard of The Owl House, I was curious as to what it was about. Then after watching a few clips from it, It intrigued me more into watching the series and has become my comfort show to get me through life ever since. I've gotten so many of my friends into it and rewatched the show so many times, it's insane. Since the hiatus for the show is going on now, I have to keep myself sane with watching youtube videos and fanfics of it, especially with Lumity. I mean- cmon, you know that's what you're all here for.

On that note, I was wondering if you all would be interested if I wrote another book with Lumity based on a dance au. Amity would be the elegant ballet dancer and Luz would be the hip hop dancer or whatever you guys want her to dance to, ya know? Like choreography or something. It'll be with the beta version of themselves as well. Just let me know what you all think cause boy do I have some ideas for it!

Thank you all again so much for reading my story, and don't be afraid to get in contact with me for some art of some sorts!

Thank you~!
_______________________________

Also, please note that this is an old list of mine, I do more than just animals and mythical creatures