Chapter 18 : Unanticipated Meet

Start from the beginning

He then bid bye to his grandfather and left

***********

Sanjana walked up to the kids in the dome and started spending her time with them .

Akka , please engaluku oru story sollringala ? A small girl asked

Sanjana began telling them a story with swaying her hands up in the air , expressively with emotions . The kids were spell bound with the way she narrated the story and they thoroughly enjoyed the
company of Sanjana.

That's when the kids were distracted with Mother's voice.

Mother Eliz : Pasangala inga paru , yaru Vandhuruka nu .... She said pointing her fingers to the door

The kids followed her fingers and instantly went running to the person standing there.

Barun Anna ! Ungala na evalavu miss pannenu teriuma ? A girl asked .

Varun bent down to her height and cupped her cheeks .

Varun : Hey vaalu , unnaku evalavu time soliruken ! Enn Peru Varun , barun illa .

Anna first thukunga ! Ennaya , she replied.
She then opened her hands wide making Varun chuckle and he lifted her .

Mother Eliz : Papa , Varun Anna ippa dhana inga vandhanga , adhukula seta panna kudadhu.

Varun : Ayoo mother idhula enna iruku , en anu papa dhana.
Anu : Apdi sollunga Barun Anna !

Varun chuckled at her childishness and placed his forehead on  hers.

"Neenga verum Anu papa kuda matum dhan pesuvingala , nangalum irukom " the rest of the kids told with a pout.

Varun : Ayo , yaru apdi sonna ? He asked along with opening his arms wide making all the kids giving him a tight hug .

All this was noticed by two pairs of eyes with so much of Adoration . It is none other than Sanjana . This was the first time she was noticing this side of him.

Anu : Anna na unga kita oru akka pathi eppavum neenga vara modhu solluven la , avunga vandhurukanga , vanga na kutitu poren.

Anu dragged Varun to Sanjana , He stood in surprise to see Sanjana standing there with the same reaction as him.

Anu : Anna idhu dhan enga Sanju akka ! She said with an excitement.

Varun : Ma nee inga enna pa panra ?

Sanjana : Na keka vendiya kelvi neenga ennaya kekuringa la ? She asked with her lips twisted.

Mother Eliz : Inga enna nadakudhu , unga rendu perukum munnadiye teriuma ?

Both of them nodded there heads in agreement.

Varun : Seri sollu nee eppudi inga?

Sanjana :  Na every week Saturday inga varuven ! I find peace here , She said looking at the kids.

There conversation was interrupted by a small boy.

"Anna neenga andha akka kuda apram pesikonga , vandhaodana neenga eppavum enkuda video games thana veladuvinga vanga . "He whined.

Varun : Dei , iru da varen.

"Neenga, ippudi lam kupta vara mateenga " saying so the little boy dragged Varun with him.

Sanjana giggled hard seeing the duo, while Mother Eliz noticed her and walked up to her.

Sanjana : Enna Mother , ivunga eppavume ippudi dhana Varun kita ?