I won't come back.

Hi guys, hope you like today's chapter. Leave your vote and comment to support the story 💘

- ─•°.-ˏˋ ♡ ˊˎ-°•─
𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞.
•───── ୨❀୧ ─────•

 A loud noise was heard and the explosion caused Blake and Schofield to be thrown against the shelter wall

A loud noise was heard and the explosion caused Blake and Schofield to be thrown against the shelter wall. Blake was the first to wake up, and when he realized it, the whole place was crumbling.

– Shit, Scho! Wake up! – He yelled at Schofield lying beside him and shook him.

The other awoke shortly after being shaken and coughed hard when he felt the dust in his mouth.

– Where is she?! – Blake asked when he realized that Margaret was not close to them.

The two scrambled to their feet and ran to a pile of rocks where the explosion had taken place.  Both began to remove the stones when they thought that Margaret's body was under them and within seconds saw the girl's unconscious face.

Schofield's heart ached to see Margaret's face blank, looking like she was dead. The two pulled her off the rocks and made the girl sit down.

– Margaret! Wake up! Wake up! – Blake yelled desperately, shaking her unconscious body.

– Margaret! – Schofield yelled loudly in the girl's face. – Denbrough!

Margaret woke up after the second scream in her face. A dust-filled throat made her cough hard for air.

– Stand up, stand up!

Blake forced Margaret to get up. Everything would come crashing down, they would probably be buried alive, so they were both desperate for her to get up.

– I... can't see anything! – She said with her eyes full of dirt, as well as her mouth.

– Come on, let's go! – Blake said, pulling her into the tunnel.

Schofield was right behind the two and was supporting Margaret.

– Stop! There's a mine hole! – Blake yelled.  There was a deep hole right in the middle of the tunnel and you would have to jump across it. – We'll have to jump!

Schofield accepted, but Margaret declined. She didn't see anything. Blake was the first to jump and Margaret was next, but she was too scared of falling.

– I can't... I can't! – She screamed.

– You have to trust us. Jump, miss! – Schofield yelled.

The loud noise of the collapsing shelter was a frustrating sound for everyone.

– JUMP! – Blake yelled nervously.