Bellamy enters the room!//Chapter 68

Start from the beginning

Luffy whipped his head to the bartender, a smile ready, "Gimme 50 pieces of meat wrapped to go!"

The burly man grinned and pointed at Luffy almost mockingly, "Give me 51 cherry pies wrapped to go!"

Luffy glanced at the man for a sec, "Actually make that 52 pieces of meat."

"Know what, give me 53 cherry pies."

"That's right. I said 54 pieces of meat."

"55 pies will do."

"60 pieces of meat!"

"70 pies!"

"80!"

"100!"

After reaching 100 they swiftly went to square each other up with fuming faces, "WHAT, YOU WANT SOME OF THIS!?"

Faythe had burst out in a fit of giggles at the scene, her hand slapping the bar.

"HOW DO YOU GET A FIGHT FROM THAT!?" Zoro shouted out in confusion, but Faythe noticed how he gripped one of his swords, almost ready to join his Captain into a fight.

Nami stood up from her chair in a hurry, "Luffy! You promised, remember!? We don't even have the money to buy that much meat! We didn't come here to shop! AND YOU!" She turned to Faythe with a annoyed face, "Why didn't you stop him, I thought your were my ally!?"

Faythe shrugged with a indifference expression, "I wanted to know how far Luffy would go with the numbers, I was surprised he even made it to number 100." She snickered, but stopped when she felt the burly man's stare on her. He held a face of pure seriousness as he looked from her red hair to her eyes, then to how she reacted to him staring which was just a firm glare.

He then turned his attention to Luffy and started to rub his chin with a thoughtful look, "You a pirate..?"

"Yeah, so what!?" Luffy answered a bit too quickly.

"Bounty?"

"30 Mil!"

The man's face then started to morph into one of pure confusion, "30 mil? You...!?" But the confusion quickly shifted over to anger, "LIKE HELL YOU ARE! STOP LYING!"

"Cut it out!" Zoro was already done with them bickering.

Luffy stomped his foot on the bar, fuming in irritation, "I AIN'T LYIN'! IT'S THE TRUTH!"

Faythe let out a final chuckle and plopped a chicken stick in Luffy's mouth, "Alright boys, that's enough. We don't want anymore attention we already have. We aren't here to fight, remember Luffy?" She patted Luffy's head and sent the burly man a apologetic smile, "Sorry bout' that Mister."

"Zehahaha! No problem, girly. You just reminded me of a certain person that used to scold me a lot sometimes in the past." The man rubbed his neck chuckling at the thought.

"Oh really now." Faythe raised a brow, wondering who in the world could scold this huge built man.

"Fae!" Nami leaped over at Faythe and gave her a hug, "Thanks for taking care of the quarrel." 

"Thanks lady, I didn't want any roughhousing inside the bar, anyway take this and leave, 50 cherry pies." The bartender placed a package with a purple cloth on the bar, all for the burly man.

Taking his package he sent one last glare at Luffy before departing out of the restaurant.

Zoro handed Faythe another glass of apple cider as he chugged down another mug of whatever alcohol this bar got left, "You looked like you needed another drink." He hummed.