The next day, Song Chu did not sleep as long as he was, and got up at dawn, which surprised the family.

  After breakfast, she asked Tang Feng to take him to find his uncle to arrange work.

  Tang Min's family had just finished breakfast, and the family was stunned when they watched the mother and daughter come in.

  Song Chu called to the people according to his memory.

  Tang Feng smiled and said, "Brother, Yaobao in my family is not going to take the high school entrance exam. I want to start working today. You can arrange it."

  Tang Min was a little surprised. He looked at his fair-skinned niece, "Do you really want to go to work?"

  Don't look at the niece's good-looking appearance, but in fact he knows exactly what the virtues are. He is usually lazy and fierce. Why? Would you like to go to work?

  Song Chu knew that it would be impossible for a while to change other people's thoughts about himself. He had to slowly prove with actions, "I don't think staying at home every day is not a way. Other girls like me are all working. I'm not going to be idle anymore."

  Tang Min's serious expression lightened a bit when she heard her say this. "What do you want to do?"

hog breeding, so I want to try it." Song Chu replied.

  Tang Min was startled, and asked uncertainly: "Do you mean you are going to raise pigs?"

  Not only him, but the rest of the Tang family also have only one idea. Has the sun hit the west?

  "Yes, I want to raise pigs." Song Chu replied.

  "Raising pigs is not an easy job, have you figured it out clearly?" Tang Min thought it was weird that the clean and lazy niece wanted to raise pigs.

  Song Chu nodded and said confidently: "The chairman said that women can hold up half the sky. I feel that since I have learned knowledge, I should use it in practice to contribute to the building of the motherland."

  "..." If you don't know what virtue she is. , Everyone present would think that this is a good comrade with a high level of consciousness.

  We know the bottom line, so when she suddenly came out like this, everyone was thinking, what kind of demon does she want to be this time?

Chapter 8 Is this still that lazy female village tyrant?

  Tang Min has always been worried about this niece. Now that she is willing to go to work, no matter whether she has any purpose or not, it is better than a lazy family.

  He thought for a while and said: "Okay, then you will start raising pigs today. Gu Yue injured his leg and asked for leave. You should help mowing the pig grass for five work points a day."

  Song Chu nodded indifferently: " Good."

  "If you perform well and raise the pigs well, I will improve your work points." Tang Ming said encouragingly.

  He paused and said solemnly: "But this time you don't give me three days of fishing and two days of surfing the net, or making excuses for raising pigs and actually being lazy or doing other things, otherwise, don't come to me if you have anything to do in the future."

  "Brother ." What you are talking about, my family Yaobao is so good, how could it be possible to be lazy by fishing for three days and drying the net for two days." Tang Feng only thinks her daughter is the best in the village.

  Tang Min and Tang family: "..."

  Lazy fights and Sapo are the best, this is true.

  "Go to work, work hard." Tang Min was tired, his niece was used to this virtue of his sister, and she couldn't even say it, otherwise she would be anxious.

  Song Chu looked at his uncle with a look that resembled lifelessness, and said with a chuckle: "Well, I will." After Tang Feng took Song Chu to leave, Song Chu's aunt smiled and said, "Chu Chu finally thinks about it. It's time to make progress."

  Tang Min nodded in relief, "Yes, as long as you are willing to work." I just hope this is a good start, and don't end in a hasty way like before.

  He has two younger brothers, just Tang Feng and a sister, and all the babies born to them are boys except for Song Chu. Therefore, although the niece usually doesn't care about things, they can't help but spoil them.

  Song Chu's second cousin could not help but said: "I heard that Chu Chu is pursuing Gu Yue. Will she go to raise pigs for him?"

  She doesn't like Tang Feng's mother and daughter, who are delicious and lazy and often come to take advantage of their home.

  She didn't think that Song Chu had changed, she must have gone for the man.

  After saying that, Tang Min's smile was closed instantly, and he felt that what his daughter-in-law said could be the truth, "This girl, I really don't know what to say."

  Don't make any trouble for the man.

  The eldest aunt was also a little dumbfounded, "Let's take a look first, maybe Chu Chu really changed this time, after all, Gu Yue has asked for leave these days."

  "That's the only way." Tang Min said to his wife: "You work. Pay attention to her at the time."

  "Well, I know." The aunt nodded.

  Song Chu went home and went to the pig farm with her elder brother.

  It's still a special period. Pigs are basically raised in the village on the team. After half of them are handed over at the end of the year, the remaining households are divided according to their work points.

  The pig house in the village is near the cowshed, and a separate mud embryo house is built. The main pig raiser is his elder brother, Gu Yue mows pig grass.

  Because Gu Yue took on the task of mowing pigweed alone, it was six centimeters, and he also fed the cows outside. He had three work points, and the total of nine centimeters per day was considered quite good.

  As soon as he entered the pig house, he smelled a stinking odor, and Song Chu scanned it and found that there were twelve pigs.

  Then he frowned. Not only was the pigsty dirty all around, but the pigs were also dirty. "Brother, why don't you clean the pigsty?"

  "I clean it every day, and I have picked the pig dung to grow crops." Song Old avenue.

  "This can't work. You have to clean the pigsty, and the pigs should also be cleaned, otherwise it is easy to breed bacteria, and the pigs are easy to get sick."

  Although Song Chu did not raise pigs by himself in the last days, he couldn't find it. The scientific method of raising pigs before the end of the world is summarized and given to the person in charge of raising pigs. After personally supervising, the effect is still relatively good.

  Boss Song smiled indifferently: "Little girl, we have been raising this for so many years. Who even bathes the pigs? Don't be fooling around."

  Song Chu raised his eyebrows, "This is what I read from the book. , If you don't do it, I'll tell mom when you go back."

  Her eldest brother is an honest person, and she can't do anything to beat him, so he can only move out of the house who is most afraid of him.

  Sure enough, thinking of my mother going crazy, Boss Song's face was bitter, "Sister, are you really useful?"

  "It must be, and it's not good for you to stay in such a bad environment every day. It's good for you to clean it up. Health also helps." Song Chu replied.

  Although Boss Song didn't believe much about his sister's words, she went to sue for the horror, and had to accept her fate to clean the pigsty in accordance with her instructions.

  Song Chu for his brother to work or very satisfied, "complete wash pigsty, you can scrub with warm water to the pig again, I'm going to cut hogweed, check back."

  Song boss's mind as he worked swing Ku Haha Waved his hand, "Okay, you go."

  Song Chu carried a large basket on his back, and went out with a sickle.

  At this time, everyone else was at work. Seeing Song Chu carrying a scythe on his back up the mountain, everyone felt like they had seen a ghost.

  After she walked away, someone whispered.

  "What is she going to do?"

  "I heard from the brigade captain's daughter-in-law that Song Chu asked to go to work to raise pigs. In this case, she should cut pig grass." "Is she still raising pigs and cutting pig grass?" Don't feed the pigs to death."

  "The sun came out from the west today, and the baby of the Song family can't give up to work."

  "I think raising pigs is fake, and it's true that it's true to pester Gu YUe.

  " Yes, Gu YUe is doing pig-grass work. I said how could she become diligent. It turned out to be for Gu Zhiqing, which makes sense."

  "Gu Zhiqing had an injured leg. It's hard for her to go up the mountain pretendingly. I don't know if she can come back with a basket of pig grass."

  "At most, it is a basket. If this is the case, the pig will not be enough to eat, I am afraid that she will be hungry. "

  No, the pig is starving to death. How do we divide the meat at the end of the year? We have to talk to the captain."

  "I will stare at Song Chu for a while. She will only play a basket of hogweed today. After we get off work, we Just go to the captain."

  The people in the village don't believe that Song Chu will be diligent. Although the work of cutting pig grass is not too tiring, it is not easy to cut the pig grass to feed twelve pigs.

  So everyone was going to stare at Song Chu, and couldn't let her be the pig of Huo Huo Brigade.

  Song Chu didn't know that she was being targeted by the villagers. She had read the information about the grass and wild vegetables that pigs can eat before, and she quickly found it. She was strong, her hands were dexterous and agile, and she soon cut a basket and carried her down the mountain. This also stunned the people who were working in the field who were going to stare at her. After only half an hour, she cut a basket?

  Song Chu put the hogweed in the pigpen and ran around too much trouble, so when he went up the mountain again with two big baskets, everyone couldn't believe her leaving behind.

  An hour later, when Song Chu came back with a big back basket on his back, each carrying a big back basket in his hand, which was filled with fresh hogweed, everyone was completely stunned.

  Song Chu is really serious about cutting pigweed. Not only is he fast, but he can return so much at one time. What rhythm is this?

  Gu Yue asked for leave today, and he couldn't see her performance so hard!

  Has she really become diligent? They still don't believe it.

  Then they found out that Song Chu had gone up the mountain twice again, and each time he returned with a full load. They had cut the hogweed that needed to be fed to the pigs all day before one morning. They couldn't believe it. This is still the lazy one. Is it a female village tyrant?