Chapter 7 What kind of demon does she want to be this time?

  Song Chu picked up the spoon and dug a large spoonful of steamed eggs for each of the three little ones.

  This move stunned everyone present.

  Tang Feng looked at Song Chu and asked, "Yaobao, what are you doing?"

  Others also looked at her inexplicably. Did my sister/young sister take the wrong medicine today?

  Song Chu could guess their thoughts, after all, the original body had always eaten alone in public before.

  In order not to collapse, she said naturally: "They look yellow and thin and ugly. They will look better after eating some eggs to make up for it, otherwise we will be ashamed."

  "..." This reason is really fresh and refined. They were left speechless.

  But because of this, everyone thinks this is right. After all, the brain circuits of my sister-in-law/younger sister have never been so normal.

  "Mom, you eat too." Then Song Chu smiled and digs a spoonful and put it in Tang Feng's bowl. "You have been doing housework hard all day, so make up for it."

  Tang Feng's face instantly smiled into a flower. "My girl is caring."

  Then he gave her another look. "Don't give us such a precious thing in the future. You can make up for it yourself. I think you have lost weight recently."

  "..." Others think it's impossible. Have a good meal, where did Song Chu lose weight? Their mother's eyes are awkward.

  Song Chu laughed: "Mom, how precious eggs can be, and I will give you some meat in two days." In this family, only the old lady loves her wholeheartedly, and she will naturally give me a peach in return. 

  "By the way, this is the ticket and money from Gu Yue. Mom, you put it away first, and you will have to deliver food to him in the next half month." Song Chu took out the money and ticket from her pocket and handed it over. Deliberately cross the open road at home to save time when other people have opinions about the food delivery.

  Seeing ten yuan and food stamps, Tang Feng smiled more happily, and immediately took it, "It's my Yaobao who has the ability."

  Unexpectedly, this Gu Yue is really generous, her daughter's vision is good.

  Then, in the hot eyes of Luo Qiuju and Song Lao Er, she collected the money and glared at them, "What to look at, eat."

  Song Lao Er was in pain , if she knew that the younger sister could get from Gu Yue's hands. After pulling out so much money and tickets, he should have coaxed her early, and now it falls into his mother's hands, that is, the sheep enters the tiger's mouth.

  Everyone continued to eat. It was the first time that the three little boys were taken care of by their aunt. Looking at the eggs in the bowl, they couldn't wait to eat.

  Who knows that Luo Qiuju quickly picked up his daughter's bowl, ready to pick up the eggs into his son's bowl, "What kind of eggs do you want to eat? Give your brother a supplement."

  "Yes, I should eat it." Song Erwa agreed. 

  Lady Song's eyes turned red, but she didn't dare to say anything. She lowered her head and held the patched pants tightly with one hand.

  Song Chu knew that Song Erwa and Song Da Niu were both children of the older brother's family, but the sister-in-law is a very patriarchal person. Boys are treasures and girls are grass.

  So even though Song Da Niu is two years older than Song Erwa, she looks much thinner and smaller.

  She slapped her chopsticks on the table and looked at Luo Qiuju with a calm face, "I gave this to the big girl. If you dare to give it to the second baby, try to see the consequences."

  Luo Qiuju stopped picking the eggs. Significantly said: "I'm not trying to make up for the second baby, he is the only golden grandson in our family."

  Having a son is also her arrogant confidence at home.

  These words made Tian Xiu, the second daughter-in-law of Song, who had been sitting without any sense of existence, tightened her hands with chopsticks. There was only one girl in the second room, Song Sanniu, because she had injured her body during childbirth, and she might only have this daughter in the future.

  Song Chu was speechless, "When you have the throne in your family, you want to inherit it, making it like a feudal society that favors sons over daughters. Now it's a new era. Equality between men and women is advocated. But your thinking like this will be criticized."

  Then he announced, "From now on, men and women will be equal in the family, and there will be both the eldest girl and the third girl in the second baby."

  The two little girls in the family, one is eight and the other is five, are sensible and diligent.

  "Mom, am I right?" She asked when she finished looking at the head of the family.

  Tang Feng is mainly a partial girl, and his attitude towards grandchildren is not too different. "Yes, men and women in the family will be the same in the future." "Don't bring the feudal remnants of your family's thoughts, or I will let the boss send you to criticize." She gave Luo Qiuju a warning look.

  The boss's eyes were so lame that he actually married such a spoiler in the door.

  Luo Qiuju was so angry that she didn't think she was wrong, but she didn't dare to be hard on her mother-in-law and the stubborn little aunt, so she dropped the bowl heavily in front of the girl with a calm face. Eat." The girl was shocked, she didn't dare to move her chopsticks at all.

  Song Chu glanced at Luo Qiuju, and then said to Song Da Niu: "Don't pay attention to her, this is what I gave you. You can just eat it." Song Da Niu was treated like this for the first time, raising her head and her eyes were red. Looking at Song Chu, she said cowardly, "Thank you, auntie."

  Song Sanniu was also afraid of Song Chu before, but her aunt actually shared the egg custard she had been longing for by herself, and learned from her sister. She raised her head and said softly. "Thank you, Auntie."

  Tian Xiu also gave Song Chu a grateful look. She is such a daughter, she is naturally very dear, but she has no status in the family and can't fight for her daughter.

  Song Chu smiled and said, "Hey, let's eat."