Chapter 33

“Ah, I’m so tired.”

Lying on the bed, I turned off all the lights, leaving only a small magic lamp on.

I opened up my childhood notes and looked at each one I had written.

“It’s definitely the time when he should get along with Taehyung, so… why did he react like that?”

Tilting my head, I recalled Jungkook’s reaction.

I thought he seemed a little upset… maybe it’s because it’s been a while since I’ve seen him?

“Did I ask way too out of the blue? But I know everything. What should I do? I am really curious.”

It is just my wish to see two people that have different charms be together.

Maybe I’ll faint.

I would be so happy.

“I can’t believe I’m actually seeing the two of them meet… I’d be a successful fan.”

Of course, Jungkook was much better than Taehyung, but what I liked the most while reading the webtoon were the scenes where the two of them were together.

I liked that very short period of time when everything was rather sweet before it became regrettable.

“Oh, right.”

I wrote down what the Duke had said in my notebook.

“But I didn’t think he would be unable to catch the trash booger king for over seven years. I know he isn’t just a normal guy, but I did kind of expect the Duke not to catch him… ”

I tilted my head, flicking the magic pen I got from the Duke for my birthday between my fingers.

“So, the Duke didn’t catch my uncle either?”

My uncle, no matter how hard I think about it, was really suspicious. What the hell did he do to the trash booger king, how did he manage to join forces with him?

Didn’t he realize what would happen if someone with a powerful title and money is involved? Their plan was bound to fail.

“Wait… what happened to the Elrand County?”

My previous house was a place where I lived for only a year and a half after transmigrating, but I couldn’t ignore my parents who were nice to me.

“I’ll have to ask the Duke tomorrow. I don’t know if he’ll answer honestly though.”

I shouldn’t rely on the Duke too much.

I closed my notebook and turned around in frustration. I was lost in thought while looking at the top of the long canopy attached to the ceiling.

The Duke was very polite to the Duchess today, wasn’t he? Did their relationship improve?

I mean, if their relationship has improved, he should be nice to his son now, right?

He’s about to hand over the Duchy to Jungkook after all…

I insisted on them spending a lot of time together. I told him it will be too late when you regret it, Duke.

I breathed out a long sigh due to the complicated thoughts in my head.

If Jungkook becomes the Duke, he’ll have to prepare to stand alone, right?

Now the Duke says he’s happy with me living here, but wouldn’t Jungkook think otherwise?

Besides, I want him to live with Taehyung again.