Chapter 10

I stretched out my arms as if I were copying one of the cartoon characters that I had often watched before my transmigration here.

Damien flew beautifully at my command.

The sight was very satisfying.

I thought it would become a hobby.

But the fox didn’t start doing anything and stared at me.

For some reason, his eyes seemed to be saying that I was pathetic, is that my imagination?

I lavished praise on the child who went hunting first. On the contrary, I did not give any snacks to the child who left late that day.

After learning how to rule a Su-in in this world, I decided never to punish him.

More than I had originally thought, the method of dealing with Su-in in this world is very simple.

So the only way I figured that I could train him was not to give him snacks when he disobeyed.

I don’t know if this will work or not.

I don’t know. I had doubts, but I had no choice but to go ahead as planned.

I asked looking at the still fox.

“Are you going to lose again today?”

The fox looked up at me for a while and began to tease me. It’s not that fox Su-in is precious and rare for no reason.

His nimble body movements, which were completely different from those of usual foxes, were magnificent every time I watched him.

~+~

Jungkook was secretly watching his younger sister train with the hawk and the fox.

It wasn’t like when she first came here and he didn’t go out of his way to see her at all, but the time when he could go see her decreased significantly because she had started training the hawk and the fox.

Recently, he thought his condition was strange.

At first, he wanted to look good for his father, so he wanted to be nice to his younger sister.

However, the more he got to know Lisa, the more he focused his attention on her rather than focusing on the affection he wanted to get from his father.

Especially when she put fruits or desserts in his mouth, he felt something indescribable.

What kind of existence is she to make him become this confused? After the training, he’ll be starting the next class without any free time in between.

If he wanted to visit her then he had no choice but to stop by his younger sister’s training ground before entering his own.

It was because he was worried about whether she liked the hawk and fox more than him.

Jungkook murmured quietly when he looked at his sister, who was currently teaching the hawk how to fly.

“What was he even thinking, giving her that big hawk as a gift?”

As the hawk leaped from Lisa’s arm, Lisa’s soft and small body reeled powerfully.

He quickly stood up, worried that the delicate Lisa had been hurt.

Jungkook watched the hawk and the fox enter the forest, which is located on the Duke’s private property, and his expression turned cold as he glared down at the animals.

I wish they were gone.

The momentary and fleeting thought of it made Jungkook feel ashamed. He shook his head with the intention of regaining his level headedness. Then he heard his sister screaming.